Chapter 13

Tom's POV

Today was the Peach festival. Tord and I walked down the halls to meet Paul and Patty. Tord and I walked across a bridge that was over a crystal clear creek. I saw a couple of trout swim under us.

When we found paul, well in all honesty he found us, he assigned us to check on the fermentation processes of the peaches. He wanted to check if they would be done on time, since the festival was this evening.

Tord lead me to the fermentation stationand I check how far along in the process of peaches were. They're on stage 4 out of 5. Tord gave me a taste of the peach tasting liquid, it was surprisingly still sweet and now after being this far with fermentation, it had a addicting tangy after taste. We soon reported back to Paul.

*Time skip*
Tord's POV

I walked around with Tom, it was about two more hours till the festival's start. We stopped at our little courtyard. We sat down and Tom started to mess with the flowers in the bushes. I always stayed close to him.

At one point, Edd and Matt showed up and started to hang out with us. Tom tested the books fact about when you scratch behind a neko's ear they will purr no matter what. It was factual, Edd started purring wildly.

"Tom!" Edd screached, flustered. "How do you know about that?!"

Tom giggled, "I learned it from a book."

Matt pulled Edd into his lap and contued scratching Edd's cat ears. Edd's face flared up even further and hid his face in his hands. He groaned loudly.

I pulled Tom into my lap and hugged him tightly. Tom turned and hugged me back. Edd and Matt watched us closely

"So are you guys mates yet?" Matt asked, still rubbing Edd's cat ears.

"Mhm!" Tom hummed, "His species mates for life as well, so I'm his forever."

I purred quite loudly an nuzzled into his neck. Tom giggled and kissed my forehead.

"About time he asked!" Matt laughed. My face flushed and I buried my face in Tom's neck.

"Hey Tom, do you have an outfit for the peach festival?" Edd asked.

Tom shook his head, "No."

"Well lucky for you, I asked the seamstresses to make you a baby blue kimono." Edd smirked in accomplishment.

Edd reached into his sachle, that I didn't realize he had till now, and pulled out a neatly folded kimono. He passed it to Tom and got out of Matt's lap, who put on a sad frown. He stretched a bit before speaking.

"Matt and I should get going, we have to help in the final preparations for the peach festival." He said, pulling Matt up.

"Oh right I forgot about that!" Matt laughed and scratched the nape of his neck. The said their goodbyes and wlked down the halls.

"Hey Tord, I heard from a worker that there's going to be another emperor dragon species is going to the peach festival, though with someone. Just incase, don't lose it, please." Tom said snuggling into me.

I nodded and nuzzled into Tom's soft hair.

*Time skip*
3rd person POV

Tom and Tord ran to the courtyard that held the main part of the peach festival. It began 10 minutes early so they were late. When they arrived there was already people the courtyard. They were greeted by Paul and Pat.

"Good to see you too, I heard from Ed that you guys want to tell her something." Pat said smirking, "Nice outfit Tom."

"Thanks, Edd picked it."

Tord tenced up. Tom looked at him and started laughing. Paul started to laugh, knowing what was going on.

"W-well you see-" Tord started.

"Are you guys official mates?" Pat asked smileing.

"Y-yeah." Tord nodded and pulled Tom closer.

"Finally!" Paul laughed.

Tom broke out in laughter and fell on the ground. Tord's face flushed red and hid his face. Pat picked up Tom and told him to follow him. He gladly did and wipped the tears that he got from laughing. Tord snapped out of his embarrasses state and watched closely.

Tord felt a little bit feral, ever since Tom was transformed into that monster by his parents, Tord doesn't like Tom being alone with them.

Tom was just shown the other emperor dragon. It had black hair blue horns and a mucky blue-green tail. He didn't seem to have a mate near him, but since Tord wasn't acting up, he probably did. Tom walked back to Tord to see him on edge. 

Tord was paceing around and had his arms crossed. Tom sighed and put a hand on his hip.

"Tordy, you dont need to stress everytime I'm not by your side." Tom laughed.

Tord looked up and sighed. He hugged Tom and they watched over the party. Tord was eventually pulled onto the main aria, since he is a prince. He took Tom with him. The music given of by the band made Tom subconsciously sway his hips to the beat.

Some people started talking to Tom aswell, mostly complements and flirts. Tord always glared at the people who flirted with Tom. Tom wanted to try the fermented peach juice so he walked over to the table and picked up a small cup.

Tord looked over his shoulder to see Tom not there. He imeatatly left the conversation he was in to look for his mate. He saw Tom drinking the fermented peach juice and walked over to him.

Tord hugged Tom from behind and burying his face in the grove of his neck. The actions surprised Tom, thinking it was one of those drunks that flirted with him. Realizing it was Tord, he set his head on top of Tord's.

When Tord let go, Tom offered him a drink. He gladly accepted and took a big swig. Very soon they ended up completely drunk and dancing around. Soon the party was over, though a couple of the attenders were staying the night at the palace.

Tom and Tord were led back to their room by Paul and Patrick. As soon as Paul slid the door shut, Tord put the pole in the sliding track. Tom started gigling and layed down. Tord attacked Tom's neck with kisses and bites, moans escaping Tom's lips.

Tord bit down extremely hard and left the mark that finalized their relationship. A loud moan left Tom's mouth. Tord licked it a couple of times before going farther.

(I'll leave this up to your imagination, but they definitely did the dirty)