Chapter 6

(I like this song •w•, it doesn't even match the chapter)

Tord's POV

I opened my eyes, I felt a little cold. I looked to my side, Tom was gone. I got up and open the door, the sunlight was blinding.

I saw Tom in the courtyard working on something. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Hi Tord!" He said cheerfully.

"Hello. Whatcha working on?" I asked.

"A stuffed bear." He said not looking up from his work.

I scooted a bit closer to him, my tail had a mind of it's own and curled around him. Tom squeaked, being suprised, but then he winced. My tail pulled away.

"You okay?" I asked frantically.

"Yeah, I just accidentally poked my finger with the needle." Tom said looking at his finger.

A small bulge of blood started to pool. He wiped it on the ground and dipped his hand in the pond. He nonchalantly started working again.

"Tom, aren't you going to get blood on your bear?"

Tom fliped the sewn up pattern inside out before answering, "No, it already healed."

I looked at him confusedly. He showed me his finger, there was no sign of any injury.

"How-" I started.

"I actually have no idea, look." He showed me where his old wound was, nothing but a large scar. Tom covered himself up and started stuffing the bear with dyed wool.

"Wow."

Tom finished stuffing the bear, it now was firm but squishy at the same time. He started sewing on black circles for eyes and a smaller rounded triangle shape one for the nose. He sewed on the mouth and it was done.

It looked like it had been made by one of our professional seamstresses.

"Do you like it?" Tom asked.

I nodded and pulled him into my arms. He leand into my touch.

"Toooord. I have to return my left over supplies but you're so comfortable..." Tom whined jokingly.

My face heated up and I pulled him closer. "You can do it later."

"Thank you." Tom smiled.

"For what, kjærlighet?" I asked.

"Taking me in, being so nice, staying with me last night, everything." He turned to face me and pulled me into a hug.

I slowly wrapped my arms around Tom's waist. He pulled back.

"For you, I would do anything." I said without really thinking.

Tom looked like he was about to cry, but he had a smile on his face. I pulled him back into the hug.

*Time skip*

It was around 12:00 pm. Tom returned his supplies and I went with him.

I couldn't help but feel like we were being whatched. I brushed it off, it was probably just Edd and Matt. I walked Tom back to his room. He seemed content with the little bear he made. He said he was going to take a nap.

We hugged before parting ways. I walked through this wing of the palace before getting my arm grabbed. I looked over and saw my childhood friend, Hanna.

"Hanna, off." I glared.

"Awwww, why!?" She pouted, "You always let me hang on you!"

She let go and stared at me, probably taking in my features. Mearly scanned her quickly, not really wanting to be near her, she's gets very clingy...