Chapter 9

(I FORGOT)
3rd person POV

Tord's father stomped over to the two. Tord, as a reflex, pulled Tom closer to him.

"Who in hell is that?!" Tord's father shouted, grabbing Tom by the arm and pulling him to his feet. His nails broke into Tom's skin and you could see him wince.

Seeing Tom in pain, Tord did something Tom's never seen before. He quickly stood up and he let off a faint but deep red glow. You could feel the heat radiating off him. His tail was fliking around violently and his left eye was slightly twitching.

Tord's father, seeing this, let go of Tom's wrist. Blood leaked out of the small cuts. Tom ran behind Tord, though keeping his distance due to the heat.

"Tord, chill!" Tord's father yelled, "Black eyes, get over here before he blows a fuse!"

Tom shook his head and hugged Tord from behind, ignoring the searing heat. Tord's movement stoped and his temperature started to go back to normal. Tom pulled away and looked at the minor burns on his arms. Tord's father ran to him and looked at his arms.

Tord's POV

I was still calming down as all this happend.'I lost it, didn't I' I thought. I looked over to Tom. Dad was looking at his arms.

They were burnt.... I did that, didn't I. 'I hurt him..... why did I hurt my love.... I hurt him IhurthimIhurthim.' My thoughts swirled in a downward spiral. Tears sliped out of my eyes.

My vison clouded as the thoughts repeated, my breathing speeding up. I heard my dad shout my name faintly. 'Oh god, I think in having a panick attack.'

I dropped to my knees and grabbed my heads. I couldn't see, I couldn't hear. Someone shook my shoulders and distant chatter.

Then I felt a pair of lips meet mine. I immediately snapped out of my trance. Tom was the bearer of the lips. I was surprised at first, but I kissed back almost instantly. I wrapped my arms around Tom's waist and leaned back. He cupped both sides of my face.

Tom pulled back and smirked, eyes half lided, "You good?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Exsuse me."

Tom and I looked at my dad. He looked pissed as fuck. I sat up, Tom still on my lap.

"Mind explaining?" His arms were crossed, foot taping annoyedly.

"Uh... This is Tom." I smiled awkwardly.

"Why is he on you? Why and how did he even get here? He's clearly human." Dad growled.

"Well...." I looked at Tom, "It's kinda a long story."

"I have time." He sat down.

*Time skip to after the story*

"That's what happend." Tom nodded.

Dad held his chin, "I need to talk to Pat about this."

I flinched, at times, papa can be even worse than dad sometimes.

"Please don't get him involved." I pleaded.

"He'll find out eventually, then we'll all be introuble. Especially Tom." He sighed and looked at Tom. 

I held on tighter. Tom looked at me and made me look at him.

"It'll be okay."

I nodded and nuzzled into the groove of his neck. I made sure to keep my horns away from his face. I heard dad chuckle. I looked up and at him.

"Sorry, we should get going." Dad said getting up.

Tom got of my lap and stood up. I did as well. We followed my dad. I felt the anxiety welling up inside of me. We walked to the door of the thron room. I stooped and turned to Tom.

"Stay behind me, ok?" He nodded and rubbed his arms. The burns were healing quickly, but I imagine they still hurt.

I let a sad look swallow the nervous one. I gently grabbed Tom's arms.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"It's ok, you weren't in control." He said and cupped my cheek. He brought me down to his height and kissed my forehead.

"Now, lets go see your other dad." Tom said confidently. I nodded and slid open the door, making sure Tom was behind me.

I saw dad talking to papa, the flicking his head towards us. His glare was fierce and his golden eagle wings flapped. He started to walk twards us.

"Pat-"

"Shut it Paul."

He stopped right in front of me, clearly annoyed that I was blocking his path.

"Tord, move." Papa growled.

"No."

I tired to stay calm. Papa let his wings unfold and he flaped them at me and Tom, sending a large wave of air. I simply wrapped my tail around Tom's waist and held him close to my back as the wind hit me.

Papa was hovering in the air and flew around me and grabbed at Tom. I pulled Tom into my arms and hissed at papa.

"Don't hiss at me!" He sounded offended.

"Pat, would you let me finnish!" Dad growled, running over. He pulled on papa's ear yanking him down to the ground. He then wispered something into his ear.

While the talked, I checked over everything with Tom.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Mhm!" He smiled, "Even the burns are healed."

He showed me, they were. I sighed. "I'm still sorry about that."

"Don't be."

I took him back into my arms and set my head on his. I looked over at my fathers. Dad was pointing at us and papa looked very intrigued. Papa walked over to us and I started to growl.

"Chill Tord, I just want to see this one." He said pointing at Tom. Picked up Tom and moved him away from me. I exstended my hand towards Tom, only to have it smaked away but papa.

Dad walked over to me and told me what he whispers to papa. "I told him that you were mates."

My face flared up, "W-what?!"

"You are, right?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I-i mean, it's not official!"

"Looked like it to me." He said looking back to papa and Tom.

Papa was circling around Tom, inspecting him. He stood behind him and slapped a hand on his waist, seeing what figure he had. This of course earned a surprised squeak out of Tom.

Dad had to hold me back. I was not okay with this.

"You're fine, now show me your arms. Paul said you burnt your arms." Papa said.

"I-i'm fine..." Tom stuttered.

"Nonsense, burns can get infected if not treated correctly." Papa said grabbing Tom's arms, "Especially since you're human."

I got lose of dad's grip and ran over to Tom. I was a little late though, papa already saw Tom's arms.

"Paul," Dad flinched, "There are no burns on his arms."

"What?!" Dad came over and looked at Tom's arms, "Strange, they were there earlier, and those cuts are gone too....."

I took Tom back into my arms. My parents seemed to be thinking the same thing as eachother. They stared at Tom.

"Maybe you're not as human as we thought."