Chapter 15

Tom's POV

The festival passed a couple of days ago, it was really fun! There was singing, dancing, games, crafts, all sorts of things.

Even though a couple of days have passed, I've still been having tummy troubles. I keep throwing up and waking up dizzy. Tord makes sure I get feed right away after I throw up so I still get nutrition.

Tord has been really worried. He keeps checking my temperature and making sure I don't have a fever. Today Tord's taking me to the nurses to make sure I was ok.

We walked over to the medical department. Some one came over and greeted us.

"Welcome to the medical department you three." They bowed, "I'll lead you to your aria."

Tord and I looked at eachother, "Three?"

Tord and I followed the lady and she layed me down on the the tatami mat. Tord sat next to me and kept his worried gaze on me.

The lady set her hand on my forehead and a soft yellow glow came from under it.

"You have a temperature that's bit higher than normal but that's normal since you're pregnant-"

"What!?" Tord shouted, I was suprised myself, "How?!"

"I'm not sure, maybe it's his species?" The nurse said, "But there is defiantly a baby in there, though it is newly conceived."

Tord looked at me in amzement, I was a vergin before I had sex with Tord so it was definitely his. The nurse set her hand on my tummy and did her glow thing. It felt weird and I squirmed a little.

Tord seemed to try to keep himself calm while she touched my stomach. The nurse lifted her hand off my tummy and looked at Tord.

"Definitely a healthy baby in the making. You'll have to be carful on who you tell, people could use this against you. I won't tell a soul if you don't want me to." The nurse warned.

Tord nodded and he helped me up. I standed close to Tord. He put his hand on my small tummy.

"We're gonna have a baby..." Tord mumbled, "We're gonna have a baby!"

Tord nuzzled into my cheek. I smiled and hugged him.

"Are we going to tell your parents?" I asked.

Tord hesitated for a second but nodded. We thanked the nurse and headed back to our room. Edd stopped us in the hall.

"Hey guys want to go to a BBQ in a few days?" Edd asked, "It's goin to have some exiotic foods and new kinds of drinks!"

Tord looked at me, I nodded.

"Sure! We haven't properly hung out in a while." Tord smiled.

"Great! It'll be so much fun!" Edd cheered. He quickly ran off somewhere.

"Hello Tord." A voice called out.

Tord jumped and pulled me in his arms. He spun around and we were faced by a girl. Hanna?

"Is this your boo now? Hate to admit it, but he's really cute at this distance." She said reaching out to for me, only to get her hand slaped away by Tord.

"Don't. Touch. Him." Tord growled.

"Oh come on Tord, it's not like I'm trying to kill him or anything." Hanna chuckled, making her shoulders bounce, along with her breasts.

Tord puffed out a little bit of fire as a warning. She took a step forward and grabbed my arm. I paniced on the inside and yanked my arm out of her grip.

Tord's pupils were slits at this point and he breathed fire at Hanna. A small sream came from her as she covered herself with her arms.

Tord growled and backed up with me. Hanna chuckled made the fire go out by moving her arms quickly away from her. Her sleves were slightly burnt. Her hair was slightly messed up and she looked insain.

Tord backed up and pushed me behind him. He go in an attack position, using his long and sharp fingernails as claws. The silts for pupils stayed and Tord's tail pointed towards Hanna, the plume a vaberent orange.

Hanna looked at Tord then me. She gave me a frightening smile.

"Well little cutie~ it seems Tord's willing to kill for you. Isn't that sweet?" Hanna spouted as she grabbed the side of her face.

I felt really stressed out, that isn't good for the baby. I felt vomit raised from the bottom of my esophagus. I covered my mouth with my hand and doubled over, arm wrapped around my stomach.

This caught Tord's attention and spun around and flaunted over me. I swallowed the bile and sighed. Hanna looked discouraged. Tord snarled at her before swooping me up and running to our room.

Tord set me down against the wall and slid the pole in the sliding track. He ran back over and started freaking out.

"Tommy, are you ok?! Why did you double over?!" Tord asked as he put a hand on my stomach.

"I just had a little vomit come up," I explained, " I guess all that stress just made us a little... pukey?"

I referred to us as me and the baby. Tord sighed and nuzzled my cheek. He sat down next to me and curled himself around me. His tail curled around my stomach and rubbed it.

"Are you happy? We'll be a family." I asked.

Tord nodded and nuzzled me more. He kissed my cheek and purred.