Chapter 18

Tord's POV

Tom has been ok for the past week. He claims he hasn't been in any pain at all and has been relaxing. We were talking to Tika and she said Tom's gestation period will be about 6-7.5 months long. Tom explained that normal humans have at least 9 months.

This freaked me out a bit, worrying about Tom's safety.

Tika explained, "As far as I can tell, he'll be fine."

I don't like that answer.'As far as I can tell.' That's B.S.!

*Time skip*
3rd person POV

Tom's tummy got quite a bit bigger, even though like, two months pasted. Consistent checkups were the norm now and never wanting to leave the room due to tiredness. Thankfully, Tom never got weird cravings but he used the bathroom a lot.(I don't know if I mentioned this before, but there is a bathroom connected to Tord's room and its only for his use cuz Prince)

Tord was all over Tom, givving him lovings and cuddles. Tom hasn't transformed since the last chapter and life is good.

When Tord leaves for his duties, he often leaves Edd to whatch over Tom. Because of that, Tom and Edd have become really close now. Edd usually snuggles up like a cat on Tom's bump. He's fascinated by the life inside.

Tom usually reads baby books or pregnancy books to keep his boredom down. He's been stressed free and healthy. It is hell to get up by himself though since he has a large bump hindering his movment.

Right now, Tord was laying down and snuggling him Tom. Tom was semi asleep leaning against the wall.

Tom woke up suddenly woke up and looked at his tummy. Tord sprung up because of that and looked at his mate. Tom set his hands on his tummy, a bump was felt. Tom grabbed Tord's hand and set it on his tummy. Another bump was felt.

Tord gasped and put his ear against Tom's tummy. He waited patiently and felt a bump against his cheek. He smiles ear to ear and lookes at Tom. He lifted his head and kissed Tom on the lips. Tom kissed back smiling back with tears in his eyes.

Tord hugged Tom and rubbed Tom's stomach as he pulled Tom into his lap. Tom leaned into Tord and let his joy filled tears fall. Tord wiped them away and nuzzled into Tom's shoulder grove.

"In three months Tord, three months till we have a baby." Tom smiles, holding on to his tummy.

Tord purred as he rubbed Tom's stomach, "I can't wait."

*Time skip(again)*
Tom's POV

I was walking to the thrown room with Tord at my side. His tail was curled around me defensively. I held on to Tord's arm, it felt wierd walking around with a large mass on my tummy.

Tord opened the door for me and Pat and Paul ran up to me, flaunting all over me. Tord locked the door and walked up to me. I walked with them and sat down on a large pillow they prepared for me. Tord sat behind me and pulled me closed to him. Pat and Paul walked up to us and sat infrount of Tord and I. I looked at Tord and he looked at me.

"Well, I would like to tell you that the baby started kicking yester-" Tom was cut off when Pat lunged at Tom and started bouncing while rubbing Tom's tummy.

"Really!!! Oh my gosh! I wanna feel!!" Pat squealed as he rubbed Tom's stomach.

Tord growled faintly but stopped when I started to giggle at Pat's excitement. Tord sighed and snuggled into me. Tord's tail pushed Pat off my tummy and rubbed it with his tail.

Pat sulked as Paul asked questions. We chatted about stuff, and more stuff. I flinched when I felt a kick, Tord felt it too since his tail was rubbing my stomach. Tord smiled and pulled me closer. Paul stopped talking and look at us.

"Sorry, baby kicked." I smiled.

Pat's head spying up and he put a hand on my tummy. Another bump. Pat's eyes lit up and he rubbed my tummy hardly.

I whimpered, "Please stop rubbing so hard."

Tord growlled and grabbed Pat's hand with his tail. Tord pushed Pat away and curled around me. Pat went back to sulking.

Tord loved on me as Paul and Pat talked about everything that was going on. Nothing much apparently.

Tord and I told them that Hanna is tbe most likely be the one that wants me dead. Tord seemed to growl at the mention of her name.

He really hated her.

Hanna's POV

I walked around the palace doing what I normally do, looking for anyone to play with. I'm starting to run out of people to play with.

I walked over a bridge and looked into the water. I saw two fish swim under me. I let my mind wander. Tord came into my mind, him and I dancing in a feild of grass. A smile on both of our faces.

I started to drool, god it made me horny, thinking about Tord.

I'm of the bridge into my own living area. It was decent sized. I cleaned some of the mess I made last night. Bed sheets and the pillow was thrown across the room.

I'm honestly surprised I'm not pregnant, but thank god. I hate kids.

I sighed and thought about Tord some more, but it just led to thoughts about cutie. It almost undoutable that he's Tord's mate now. I lost my chance!!

I slapped myself to clear my mind. I always have a chance... I'll just wait till cutie's sickness kills him, and if it doesn't... I'll do it...

I let a grin overtake my frown. This will be fun.

(Sorry, it's a bit boring and short.)