TWO

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER TWO ━━
the imaginary friend of will byers

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER TWO ━━ the imaginary friend of will byers

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

      WILL BYERS WAS ANGRY THAT NO ONE BELIEVED HIM as he had yelled and screamed about the boy who saved him in the Upside Down. They refused to acknowledge him whenever he started about the blonde teenager they left behind. Just because Zero wasn't there when they rescued the Byers boy they didn't think that he actually existed.

      Will was angry because after everything that they witnessed they couldn't find it in themselves to believe such a mundane thing as another person being trapped in the other demension. Of course Will didn't know that only Zero's mind traveled there.

      So now with his cold hands tucked into his sweatshirt, the young boy walked beside his mother and chief Hopper to go and see Dr. Owens at Hawkins lab that late November morning.

      There hung an eerie silence in the hall as Will followed after Jim Hopper who walked in front of the Byers family, his large stature blocking most of his view but as he looked at the man something familiar sparked inside his brain. Something on the tip of his tongue that bugged the hell out of the boy.

      Of course Will didn't realise it yet, but he was staring at the father of the blonde boy who protected him in the Upside Down. Someone everyone believed to be nothing more than a delusion created by fear.

      His gaze was casted to the floor as the three of them walked inside Dr. Owens office at exactly 12 o'clock. He heard the familiar scraping of the chair Ownes sat in as he pushed it back to greet him and his mother.

      Will could hear his mother mumble a quiet greeting but he just ignored the man and stalked towards his own seat across from Dr. Owens. He could hear Hopper leave the room to give the family some privacy, promising in hushed whispers that he would be just outside the door if they needed him.

     "How are you doing Will?" The same question was asked again like every other time and like every other time he replied the same way.

      "I'm fine."

      "But are you truly?" The same question as expected.

      The Byers' boy looked up to face the greying man with a sigh. "We need to find him."

      "Who are you talking about Will?" Dr. Owens asked even though the man already knew the answer.