EIGHTEEN

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━━
dead finds all

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━━ dead finds all

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

     HIS EYES SNAPPED OPEN, THAT SPECIFIC FEELING of drowing, that exact moment when you can't do anything but try to gasp for air as water fills your lungs was filling up his whole body and he expected to be greeted by darkness. What else could be at the end of the hall but those vile creatures?

    But by some miracle, he reached the surface, real oxygen filling his lungs in the form of his saviour.

     Bob Newby

    "MILO! MILO COME ON WE NEED TO GO NOW!"

    He didn't hesitate, not like he did the first time he met the short man. This time he trusted him with his life as Bob led him through the corridor.

    The blonde walked closely beside him, when a static buzz reached his ears. Glancing to the side Milo watched Bob talk into one of the walkie talkies he often saw guards from the facility use.

    "Yeah?"

    Milo waited in anticipation as Bob breathed out his reply. "Is there are problem?"

    Anxiously Milo looked ahead, the barely lit hallway looked awfully eerie, something like the Upside Down.

     The teenager looked back at Bob when he slowly started to walk forward, the young boy following his actions seconds later.

    Both were breathing heavily, eyes darting and hands shaking as they turned the first corner; no sign of evil demogorgon-like creatures.

    The two quickened their pace, the taste of freedom lingering in the air... and then panic.

    Bob's arm reached out in front of Milo, holding the blonde back before holding the walkie talkie up. "What?"

    "Bob, there's a door on your left, do you see that?"

     Milo watched as he turned to his left, labored breathing filling the silence. "Yeah?"

    "That's a closet."

    "Okay."