TWENTY TWO

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ━━
the battle of hawkins lab

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ━━ the battle of hawkins lab

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

     THE TIME HAD COME FOR EL AND HOPPER TO LEAVE  for the Hawkins Laboratory where the 'gate' was growing larger by the minute while Joyce, Jonathan, Nancy and Milo were going to take Will out into the woods where Hopper had directed them to go so they could hopefully burn the Mind Flayer out of him.

     "You won't lose me," Milo was braught out of his thoughts when he heard Eleven gentle voice as she tried to assure Mike,

     "Do you promise?" Mike pleaded, his voice a lot less stronger than Eleven determined one.

     "Promise."   

     Before the two kids had time to properly say goodbye, Hopper broke them apart by opening his truck door and the two kids immediately took a step back.

     "El, come on. Let's go...it's time."  Eleven's eyes were glazed over as she held back her tears , slowly turning around to look at Hopper before stealing one last longing glance at Mike who nodded encouraging.

     Milo, who stood beside his father's car door gave the girl a reassuring smile, the same one he gave her years ago before he turned his attention to Hopper. "I feel when monster gone from Will." While his sentences were still a mess, the fact that he was slowly growing his vocabulary was making the young blonde happier than he would think he would be.

     "Just be careful alright, I don't want to lose you again." Jim's own eyes were watery as he started at the boy in front of him.

    Milo did his best to give the man a convincing smile but he wasn't sure if he was able to keep such a promise. "I try."

    Slowly, the boy stepped away form the car and turned towards Jonathan's car where Nancy, Will and Joyce were already waiting for him. The momemt he sat down, Jonathan but his car into gear and rode away.

    The drive to Hopper's cabin was spend in utter silence, only the sound of Will's heavy breathing filling the space. The made the boy quite amxious just to see the youngest Byers being taken over by the shadowmonster especially when he knew the boy to be so full of life. With a soft sigh, Milo rested his head against the cold window to look outside. The darkness of the rapidly falling night didn't make that task easy but he was content by just watching the shadows of the trees as the passed. Everything was better than watching Will suffer.