SIXTEEN

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━━
hallway of horrors

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━━ hallway of horrors

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

      MILO WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF BEEPING AND SOFT SHEETS WRAPPED AROUND his cold body, with a disgruntled groan, he pushed himself up, eyes trailing down his arm where an IV was attached to his wrist. With a small hiss, he ripped it out, a small amount of blood seeping through the wound. Slowly he moved his legs over the edge of the of the bed before pushing himself on the ground. He stumbled for a moment, still a bit unsteady from the sedative.

     He slowly approached the door, confused as to where everyone was and why he was alone in the room. Worry flooded his senses as he cautiously opened the door and peeked outside. Nerves were bubbling up inside the blonde teenager, for a moment it was like he went back in time. A time where Dr. Brenner was still around and he was sneaking around the facility.

     But something felt similair at the same time, like something dangerous was lurking around too. Just a different kind of dangerous. He couldn't place that feeling in his gut, be he knew one thing and that was that whatever was happening right now was anything but good.

      With bare feet, he walked on the cold tile floor, almost no noise coming from him at all, but the sound of his own heartbeat pounding in his ears.

     His brown eyes looked wide, almost like a deer caught in headlights as he aimlessly walked around trying to find his way back to his friends when suddenly a loud alarm started blaring through the speakers, the lights flickering off and darkness engulving the hallways.

     Milo gulped, eyes darting around, but he already forgotten the way back to his room. He had no other choice but the continue on. He needed to find Joyce, or Hopper. He needed to tell them what he was about to tell them before the shadow monster took him out.

 He needed to tell them what he was about to tell them before the shadow monster took him out