SEVEN

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER SEVEN ━━
ghost in need of ghostbusters

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER SEVEN ━━ ghost in need of ghostbusters

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

      ZERO WAS GETTING MORE AND MORE ANXIOUS with each passing hour after the girl who introduced herself as Max left him alone in the worn down shed with nothing more than a blanket and a flashlight. In the back of his head there still was a voice telling him she would betray him.

      The blonde hadn't closed his eyes for more than a couple seconds at the time as he rested against the cold wood behind him, his eyes trained on the door and his ears strained to pick up any signs that he was about to get caught.

      Slowly moonlight faded into the beginning of dawn as streaks of orange and yellow blended together and peeked through the gaps in the shed. His eyelids felt heavy and the boy was sure dark blemishes were prominent under his eyes.

      The blonde sat up straighter when he heard noise coming from the house, and he held his breath, like he expected them to hear him. His brown eyes were trained on the door, his heartbeat picking up when footsteps approached his hideout.

      Zero bawled his fists into the blanket, eyes wide in fright when the door swung open and for a moment he was blinded by the sunlight just peeking above the treeline before a figure blocket the light out.

      He released his tight grip on the blanket however when he noticed the familair redhead standing in front of him with a curious expression etched on her pale face. "Relax, it's just me." She chuckled softly before quickly shutting the door behind her.

      Zero just nodded as he casted his gaze down in embarrasment.

"I'm the only one awake right now. My step-brother, uh Billy he never wakes up on time, makes us hurry to get to school." Max rambled to fill the awkward silence.

      "School?" There it was again, the same word kept coming back.

      "You know right? School, the place each kid thinks is hell?" She chuckled but her smile faded as Zero remained oblivious. "You... you don't know what school is?"

      Zero shook his head. "I, I do not know." He confirmed with a shrug.

     Max frowned in confusion as she took in account how Zero didn't seem to speak proper English either, the fact he tried to hide in their shed, how he didn't know what school was. "Where are you from Zero?"

      Zero bit the inside of his cheek. "Nowhere."

      The redhead furrowed her eyebrows, "You must come from somewhere? How about your parents where do they live?"