THIRTEEN

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━━
deep down below

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━━ deep down below

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

THE SUN WAS SLOWLY SINKING INTO THE HORIZON, LIGHT and sunshine making place for darkness and moonlight. It still gave Zero the creeps to look at Hawkin's in its nightime state. It looked like the Upside Down during the night, his own horror story neatly wrapped and presented to him every day at dusk.

By the time they where anywhere close to their destination it was completely dark outside, only the headlights of the car giving them a source of light.

But there wasn't much to see eitherway. Only abandoned countryside and trees and he wasn't the only one who took notice of the absence of clues of Hopper's whereabouts.

"There's nothing. There's nothing here." Mike sighed from besides Zero glancing the window on Will's side.

"Are... are we close?" Joyce asked Bob who sat in the passenger seat with the map perched on his lap.

"We are in the vicinity." He replied firmly.

"What's that mean, the vicinity?" Joyce turned to look at the man from the corner of her eye.

"It means we're close. I don't know. It's not precise." Bob held the map up for the woman beside him to see as he stuttered out his words.

"But we did all that work." She stated in disbelief, and Zero averted his gaze away from the bickering couple and towards the window on his left, but his attention was quickly drawn to Will who had closed his eyes.

"I told you the scale ratio is not exactly one to one. We need to take-"

"Turn right!" Will exclaimed, interrupting the two as he leaned forward in his seat behind his mother.

"What?"

"I saw him." Will stated as Joyce looked over her shoulder at her son.

"Where?"

"Not here! In my now memories!" He bursted out loudly and now Bob turned around confused. "In your what?"

"Turn right!" Will commanded again, in a stronger voice this time, one that made Zero question his intentions.

In one fluent motion, Joyce did as her son instructed, the car swerved to the right and of the road and into the field. Zero grabbed the seat in front of him tightly as the car wheels screeched loudly and they drove a sign over. Screams filled the car as Joyce started to lose control over the vehicle now that her sight was blocked by a hay bale only for it to clear seconds later and Jim's police cruiser came into view.