FIFTEEN

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━
milo arthur hopper

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━ milo arthur hopper

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

      MILO, MILO SOUNDED STRANGE AS HE WHISPERED THE NAME under his breath when the doctor, who finally introduced herself as Ingrid, let him back to where Will was. The walk back was in silence, which he was grateful for.

      They finally reached their destination only to find that almost everyone was now cramped into the small makeshift hospital room.

    Immediately, his gaze fell on Hopper, the same man who was holding a younger him in his arms so many years ago. The blonde didn't know what to do, as all eyes turned to him and he even caught the small step Jim made in his direction.

    Ingrid gentle pushed him fully inside the room before approaching Jim.

    No one could make out what they were saying before the man silently followed after the brunette but not before sending a gentle smile in Zero's direction.

    This time, he didn't cower away from the tall man, not now after knowing who he was. He couldn't wrap his head around it but he wanted to try. Carefully he gave the man a small smile in return. It was just a small upturn of the corner of his mouth but it filled Jim with happiness.

    The door closed behind the chief and the others focused their attention on a sleeping Will again.

    Suddenly he found Mike standing next to him the smaller boy glancing up at the blonde. "What did she want?" He whispered.

    "Told me truth. About me." He answered in an equally soft voice. "Not Zero, said I was Milo."

    Mike grinned softly, a small spark of hope that if they knew who Milo really was they might know about Eleven's past too.

     Suddenly, Will's eyes slowly fluttered open, catching the mother of the boy by surprise. "Will?"

     Bob was quick on his feet, opening the door where Ingrid and Jim were still talking in hushed whispers. A conversation where the boy caught the last piece of. 

     "- he knows he is your son, he knew Sara, but he can't remember anything else."

     "We need a doctor in here!" Bob called out, slight panic laced in his tone as he looked down the hall.

      Zero stood awkwardly behind the short man, even now already towering over the man despite his age and he caught Jim's gaze again. The two held eyecontact for a moment before Ingrid suddenly walked away to look for a doctor.