THREE

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER THREE ━━
the stranger at samwell avenue

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER THREE  ━━  the stranger at samwell avenue

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

ZERO WASN'T SURE WHERE TO TURN TO NOW THAT HE WAS finally free from the clutches of the scientists of Hawkins Lab, but the blonde teenager was left with gnawing feeling of uncertainty. He didn't know if Will had made it back home or not or if he perished like most people did in the Upside Down.

So even if Zero focused most of his energy in getting into the Upside Down to check every inch of the omnious other dimension to make sure Will Byers wasn't left for dead by the people he feverishly believed would save him he never found out anything for sure. But so much time had passed and the blonde just had to hope Will made it.

The blonde had hoped that it was true, that someone out there was doing everything in their power to find the lost little boy, but he didn't have high expectations as he never experienced anything similair to the terrified boy to give him something to actually believe in.

That was also something in the back of his mind. Was there anyone out there who was looking for him, thinking of him?

Dr. Brenner never revealed anything from those few years he had apperantly spend outside Hawkins Lab. The only thing they had told him was that they had saved him from a family that didn't love him, didn't want him.

Now he was starting to question everything the doctors and scientist had told him. Every whisper in his ear feeding him lies. They seemed to be easier to swallow than the bitter truth. So when his heart was hungry when he was just a little naive boy he simply believed whatever they told him.

Those truths only didn't seem so likely anymore, why would they keep such information from him if his family didn't care about him in the first place.

Zero sighed as he shook those thoughts away before pushed himself into a sitting position, the worn out blanket sprawled over his lanky figure.

The blonde rubbed his arms to gain some warmth before he reached for the only other clothing article he had. The large and faded sweater laid beside his make shift cot and the teen grabbed it before pulling it over his head.

Zero had getting pretty accustomed to the abandoned cabin he lived in and for the most part no one knew he existed at all. He was a complete stranger to Grimsby.

And that was just how he liked it, he always had been a shadow at Hawkin's lab. No one knew he was there. Dr. Brenner made sure of that. Zero was accustomed to isolation and it was hard to break free from the habit he had formed since he was four years old.