SEVENTEEN

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━━
monsters from hell

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━━ monsters from hell

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

    THERE WAS A TENSE ATMOSPHERE IN THE ROOM AS THEY all gathered around a map of the building Dr. Owens had grabbed. "Look this is us, and this is the nearest exit." He explained, circling the mentioned spots with a pencil. "But even if we somehow make it there, there's no way out."

     "What do you mean?" Jim asked rushed, still scared of losing Milo once again.

     "The locks are fail secure." Owens replied, turning away from the blueprints and towards Jim.

     "Fail secure?" Joyce furrowed her brows giving the greying man a strange look from behind Hopper.

     "If there's a power outage, the building goes on lockdown." Owens tried to explain it as simple as possible.

     "Can it be unlocked remotely?" Bob wondered.

     "With a computer, sure, but somebody gotta reset the breakers." Owens sighed, he too, seemed desperate to get out of the building, but the monsters crawling around made it damn near impossible.

     "Where are the breakers?" Jim asked, looking back at Owens who turned back to the blueprints.

     "Breakers are in the basement, three floors down." He stated, pointing at the map on the table.

     Jim wasted no time as he snatched the blueprints from the table and rushed to the doors in a desperate manner.

     "Hey, where are you going?" Bob called after him, stopping the man in his tracks.

     "To reset the breakers." He grumbled, annoyed looking over his shoulder at the shorter man.

     "Okay, then what?" Bob frowned unsure, as he stopped Jim from walking outside the room.

     "Then I'll find Milo, and then we get the hell out of here." He told Bob fiercely, he would not leave his boy again. Not now, not ever.

     "No then the power comes back on. If you wanna unlock the doors you have to reboot the computer system." Bob shook his head, his voice firm and stubborn. "And then override the security codes with a manual input."