Izumi's Decision

Izumi's P.O.V

I ran through the forest as hard as I could. My long red hair flew behind me in the wind. I jumped from tree to tree and looked at the stars in the sky. I adored the night sky, the cool breeze and the silence. Meanwhile I hummed a song. (Song above)

Hey commander, can you unplug me? 

Just for a minute, I need some privacy.

Headset off and stretch her neck out.

Down the rocks to her head's safe house.

Yeah I remember it all.

Bleed and shout out my calls.

The air was so dusty.

Her armor getting rusty.

She found thoughts she never had.

Her young ones were just as bad.

"What ya singin?" I heard a voice behind me and jumped a little. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Just seeing what your up to." The voice said. "Go away Ren." I said. "How mean!" The voice cried. I turned around and looked at the young man in front of me. 

He had short blue hair and purple eyes. "Tell me something, why do you always sneek up on me?" I asked him. "Cause it's fun!" He replied. I sighed and jumped down the tree. "Come on Izumi! Don't be so mean. I already apologized!" Ren laid his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his hand away and looked him in the eyes. 

"What you did to me is unforgivable!" I yelled. Ren took a step back and looked down. "I'm sorry Izumi, I really am." He said softly. "Ren..." I whispered, but he could hear me. His head jerked up and I saw tears streaming down his face. "You should never have treated your sibling in such a way." I say softly as I embrace him. 

He sobs in my shoulder and clutches my jacket. I stroke his hair and his sobs lessen. "Can you forgive your little brother, please?" He asks with a small smile. I nod and he starts to cry again. "Let's get some shut-eye, okay?" I say.

 "Let's get some shut-eye, okay?" I say

~~~~Time skip~~~~

I woke up with a weight on my shoulder. I turned my head to look and saw my little brother sleeping soundly against it. I smiled and lifted my hand to rub his head. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me, still half asleep. "You can't sleep here, let's go back to the base." I said as I stood up. 

Ren nodded and also stood up. We walked back to our base and knocked on the door. A dark haired man opened it and looked at us. Then he nodded and let us in. "Where were you two?" The man asks. "Just out." I answer. "Tsk." He walkes in front of us to a big oak wood door and knocks on it. "Come in." We hear and the door opens. We walk in and stop in front of a large chair. It is turned to the wall, so we can't see who the person in it is. "Boss, Izumi and Ren have returned." The dark haired man says. "Thank you Chiyo. You may leave now." The man in the chair says. 

"Yes, Boss." Chiyo leaves us in the room with the man in the chair. "So, where did you run off to this time, Izumi?" The man askes. "I was just in the forest, looking at the stars." I answer. *Pfft* The man laughs. "Looking at the stars?" He says sarcastically. "Yes." The man stands up and walkes around the chair. Now we could see his face. He has dark brown hair that reaches just above his shoulders, dark red eyes and a scar that goes from his left cheek to his right chin side, across his lips. 

I shiver when I see his eyes. He sees it and laughs. "Still scared, lil' Izumi?" He keeps laughing, I grit my teeth. Ren looks at me with a 'What is wrong?' look. I shake my head at him. "Ren, come here." The man, named Dai, says. Ren walkes up to Dai and stops in front of him. "Did your sister behave?" He asks. Ren nods. Then he askes some more questions and after that we are free to go. 

~~~~Time skip~~~~

The sun had just set and I grabbed my bag from my bed. I looked out the window and sighed. I turned around and looked at the other bed in the room. Ren slept on it peacefully. I walked to him and brushed his blue hair out of his face. Then I kissed his forehead and whispered, "Goodbye, lil' Ren. I will miss you." A tear streams down my face and I lay a note on his nightstand. 

I walk back to the window and open it. I jump on the windowsill and looked back at Ren. "Goodbye..." I said and jumped into the trees. I tightened my grip on my bag and ran away from the one home I had ever had. This was the one thing that could keep Ren alive and safe. More tears streamed down my face, but I didn't slow down. I had to be at the border before sunrise. Clarines Kingdom was my only hope of surviving when they found out I was gone. This was my decision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. I will update every Saturday or Sunday. Please review! 

Writer :)