Nanaki Awakens

Obi opened his eyes. Blinking a few times his vision became clearer. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his temple in the proces. "What happened?" He remembered the nightmare he had. The one where Shirayuki tried to kill him. 

"Why did she try to kill me?" He asked himself. "Who did what?" Obi heard from behind him. He turned around and flinched. It was Shirayuki herself! Abort mission! Abort mission! Quick hide! Obi sat up even more and crawled back a little, away from Shirayuki. 

"N-Nothing." Obi said quickly. He began to crawl away from her, and eventually fell of the bed. 'Why am I so afraid of her? Was it because the dream was so real?' He thought to himself. "Obi! Watch out!" Shirayuki reached out and grabbed his wrist just before he fell of the bed. 

Obi panicked when Shirayuki grabbed his wrist and because of that he did fall of the bed. Dragging his Mistress with him. They fell on top of each other and Obi gasped loudly. 

"Are you okay?" Shirayuki asked him. She looked worried. Obi had wide eyes and looked terrified. "Y-Yeah, sure. Could you please get off of me?" He asked with a high voice. "O, right..." Shirayuki climbed of Obi and stood up, a bit awkward. 

"Are you sure your okay?" Shirayuki asked him holding out her hand to help him up. Obi ignored her hand and stayed on the ground. "No, I'm not okay, alright..." He looked up at her. "I had a nightmare..." He softly, and embarrassed, said.

"About what?" Shirayuki asked, kneeling down in front of her guardian. "I-I can't tell you. It's too bad to tell you. And it makes me afraid." Obi told her. Shirayuki didn't understand and looked closely at her friend.

She saw sweat all over his face, and goosebumps on his arms, his hair was wet and his eyes showed fear. Shirayuki sighed and stood up. She had a very keen eye on what it could be. "Obi." She said softly.

Obi looked at her. "Y-Yes?" He was even stuttering. "Are you afraid of me?" She asked, wipping around to face him.  Obi flinched and looked at his feet. "M-Maybe..." He didn't look at her. 

"So I was right, earlier you thought I had closed the door, which I hadn't, so when you woke up with that scream you must have had the nightmare." She knelt down before him again and lifted up his chin. "Whatever it was, Obi, I won't ever do anything like that. Trust me." 

Obi couldn't believe it. His Mistress was even stronger than he had imagined. "R-Right. Mistress, can you please tell me were Charlet is?" Shirayuki frowned. "Charlet? Who is that?" She asked. "O, right you don't know her, never mind.-Arg!" Obi had that sharp pain in his head again. 

"Obi! What's wrong?" Shirayuki looked at him with worry. "Who is that?" She heard him say. "Obi? Who is who?" She was confused. "Who is Obi." Obi lifted up his face and looked at her. His eyes looked deadly. 

Shirayuki jumped back. "Who are you?" Obi asked her, grabbing her wrist and pinning it to the wall behind her. "I-I'm your friend... Don't you know me, Obi." She said scared of what he might do. At these times she could clearly see the assassin in him. 

"I have no friends and my name is not Obi, it's Nanaki." Shirayuki had heard that name somewhere before. At the festival! He had used it as a stage name! "N-Nanaki, I am your friend. Try to remember." Shirayuki whimpered a bit as his grip tightened. 

Then suddenly the door burst open, and Izumi took in the sight before her. Obi pinning Shirayuki against the wall, his eyes dangerous and murderous. She sucked in a breath and walked towards the duo.

"Nanaki let go of her." She stated in a harsh voice. Nanaki let go of Shirayuki and she sunk to the floor. Behind Izumi Zen and his two aids came into the room. They also saw the look in his, what they thought to be Obi's , eyes. 

"Don't move." Izumi said to the trio. "Why not?" Zen asked her. "Look at his hand." She told the prince. Zen looked at Obi's hand and saw the dagger in it. "Alright." Izumi stepped forward. "Nanaki, come with me." She held out her hand. Nanaki looked at it and pointed the dagger at her. 

"Why should I go with you, your dead." He said harshly. Izumi shook her head. "I already told you I wasn't." She said. Nanaki relaxed a bit at that. "I remember." He said and looked at the ground. "But I just wanted to make sure, I thought she was an imposter!" He pointed at Shirayuki, who was crawling to Zen.  

"What?" She stopped and looked at Obi. "imposter?" She questioned. Obi growled at her and Shirayuki stood up and hid behind Zen. Zen grabbed her and walked out of the room saying Izumi could handle this. Mitsuhide and Kiki had to stay though.

"Who are they?" Obi asked Izumi. "Nobody you need to know of. Come with me." Izumi took Obi by the hand and forced the dagger out of it. Obi dropped it and let himself get taken away by Izumi. 

Mitsuhide and Kiki followed the two old acquaintances to a garden in the castle. Obi- uhum...I mean Nanaki looked around the garden and stood still for a moment.  

"This is were I first saw someone I know." He said to Izumi. She smiled and let go of his hand. "Wait! Where are you going?" Mitsuhide and Kiki frowned. They could hear a confused and despaired tone in his voice.

"Nowhere." Izumi said. "Go find Charlet, Nanaki." Nanaki's eyes widened. "C-Charlet..." Nanaki froze in place. "What happened?" Mitsuhide asked. "Just watch." Izumi said. 

Suddenly Obi jerked. He groaned and collapsed on the ground. "Obi!" Mitsuhide and Kiki sprang into action. Mitsuhide managed to get to Obi but Kiki had been stopped by Izumi. "What are you doing?" Kiki hissed. Izumi just shook her head and looked at Obi. 

He was screaming softly now. Scratching at his hair and kicking with his feet. "Why is this happening so much lately?" Mitsuhide asked, rolling Obi on his back. "Stop!" Obi yelled and kicked Mitsuhide in his gut. The man fell back with an 'oof' and looked stunned.  

"Mitsuhide!" Kiki ran to him and knelt beside her crush. Although she wouldn't tell him that. Mitsuhide and Kiki looked at Obi and then at Izumi. "Obi. Nanaki. Become one for me!" Izumi yelled and something explainable happened. 

A bolt of lightning stroke down on Obi, he yelled loudly and then a flash of light could be seen. Mitsuhide and Kiki shielded their eyes. When the light disapeared they could see only Izumi. Obi was gone. 

"W-Where is he?" Mitsuhide stuttered. "Over here." They heard behind them and slowly turned around. Obi stood behind them with a dagger in his hand, once again. He looked them in the eyes and had a murderous glance in them himself. 

"I will have my revenge, I promise you Charlet." He said looking at Izumi. Izumi teared up and smiled.

"Thanks, Nanaki." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, I suddenly had loads of inspiration and this is what it was. I hope you like it. It's a bit weird though. Anyways. I hope to finish this story in one or two chapter and then the end will be there. I hope I didn't make it too long. I hope you all stay tuned and like my story. When this is finished my first ever story is finished too and I can continue with other stuff I have in mind. So I hope you all like this chapter and leave some comments. I know I have like 800 readers but only 7 of them have read the last part I updated. I hope it will be more soon. So tell all your friends who love anime to read this too! See ya guys later!

~Writer :)