Found you!

Zen's P.O.V

We rode through the forest at a fast speed. I looked over my shoulder at the others. Shirayuki clutched her bag and looked a bit frightened. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "yes, I'm just worried about Obi and Yui." I nodded at her and looked in front. The messenger rode in front of the group and led the way. He looked over his shoulder and nodded at me. I rode next to him and he said, "It's up ahead. Are you ready?" I nodded again and then sighed. "What?" He asked. I looked up and said, "I'm just worried, Obi would have never done something as stupid as getting himself kidnapped. It's just not like him." The messenger nodded. We rode the rest of the way in silence until Ren yelled, "Look! Is that the house?" I looked in the direction Ren pointed and gasped. It was a huge mansion in the middle of nowhere! "Yes, that's it!" The messenger called out. We rode faster and got there in no time.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

We jumped of our horses and I drew my sword. Mitsuhide did the same and Kiki too. I saw Ren grab some daggers, the messenger protected Shirayuki. I nodded at him and he nodded back. I walked to the door and stood on the side of it. Kiki stood on the other side and Mitsuhide stood in front of the door. I lifted my hand and made a 1,2,3 sign. After three was gone Mitsuhide kicked in the door. Nothing happened and we slowly made our way in. There was no light in the house and no sound. We got extra careful. I rounded a corner and went up some stairs. Suddenly a door went open and I stood face to face with Yui. "Z-Zen...?" She stuttered.

Izumi's P.O.V

"Z-Zen...?" I stuttered. "Yui!" Zen exclaimed and hugged me. He looked me up and down and then said, "Why are you wearing that?" I looked at what I was wearing. It was the red dress I had gotten from the man. My eyes widened and I was about to say something when I heard someone else scream something. "Zen! We got someone!" Zen ran down stairs and I chased after him. "Wait! Don't hurt him!" They looked all surprised at me. "Y-Yui?" Shirayuki began to cry and hugged me. "You're okay!" She said. "Yeah, I'm okay." I said. Then I looked up. 

The man, bandit guy, sat kneeling on the ground. Mitsuhide had his sword at the guys throat. "Stop. Don't hurt him." I said pushing Mitsuhide away. They all looked confused at me. Then Zen spoke up. "Isn't he one of the bandits?" I nodded and they looked shocked. "Then why are you protecting him?" Mitsuhide asked. "I'll explain later. First, Shirayuki you need to help Obi. He is in bad shape." Their eyes widened. "What happened to him?" They asked. I began talking while I walked them to the room where Obi was. 

"The man's partner enchanted him, he broke the spell, she got mad, then almost killed him." They all gasped. We got to the room and I opened the door. I stepped in and closed the door behind me, telling the rest to wait outside. I walked to the side of the bed and watched Obi for a while. After a minute or so he slowly opened one eye. I smiled at him and said, "Master Zen is here." A slow smirk spread across his face and he closed his eyes again. "Did you have to wake me up for that?" I chuckled and watched him fall asleep in no more than ten seconds. I stood up and opened the door. 

"Why did you make us wait?" Zen asked. "Just to tell Obi you where here. Otherwise he would have woken up because he felt strange presences."The gaped at me and I smiled. "Come in." I said and they walked in. Zen said on the chair next to the bed and looked at Obi. He had a bruised face and a few scratches. Zen sighed. "You went and got yourself into trouble again, huh?" I giggled. 

"You know I wouldn't have it any other way, master~" Obi slowly opened his eyes after his teasing. The room filled with gasps. "Really, Obi. First thing you do is tease Zen?" Mitsuhide said shaking his head. Obi chuckled and looked at Zen. "You scoundrel." Zen said and smiled. "Tell me, what happened to you guys?" I answered his question. "I think I better tell you, Obi still needs rest. But we can stay here so he can tell his parts." Zen nodded and I told them what happened.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~

 "Wouw, you guys went through a lot." Zen exclaimed after I was done. He looked at Obi and smiled. Obi laughed but then stopped and grunted. The whole room got silent and looked at him. "What?" He asked. "We don't know where you're injured, show us." Obi's eyes widened and he grabbed the blankets. He shook his head and gripped them tighter. "No, no way." He said. I laughed. Then they all looked at me an I said, "He is embarrassed. He's only wearing his boxers." 

Their eyes widened and I realized how that had sounded. "N-no! Not like that! Jeez." They started to laugh and I laughed too. Obi just chuckled cause laughing hurt. "alright, I'll show you but only the top half." Obi said after everyone calmed down. I walked up to him and uncovered his upper half. Everybody gasped at what they saw. He had a huge cut on his chest and some more deep cuts. But they were all stitched. "Wouw, you did a good job patching him up, Yui." Shirayuki said. 

I shook my head and covered Obi again. He thanked me after saying it was cold. I chuckled and then answered Shirayuki. "I didn't do it, he did." I said pointing at the bandit. They all turned and gaped at him. "Hehe~ Surprise..." He said scratching his neck. He looked at me and Obi and smiled a bit. Suddenly Obi grunted very hard and he pulled a pained face. Everybody turned around and looked at him. I kneeled next to the bed and looked at him. He slowly opened one eye, his face still pained. "I-It's happening again...." He said softly. 

My eyes widened. "Everybody out! Except you and you."I said pointing at the bandit and Shirayuki. "What is going o-"Zen never got to finish his sentence as Obi began to scream. Everybody looked at him in horror and shock. "What is going on?" Zen asked again between screams. I motioned them to go outside as Obi kept screaming. Only the bandit stayed in the room. "Tell me now." Zen demanded. I waited a little and then said, "His partner erased his memory for some time and when it came back this happened. Yesterday it happened twice, one in the morning and one in the evening. We don't know what it is but it causes him major pain." I said sadly. 

They looked shocked, then Shirayuki said, "I'll help him." I opened the door for her and a scream came out. Zen and the others covered their ears, Shirayuki walked in and I closed the door again. "Let's go downstairs. His partner is in the dungeon, maybe you can get some answers from her." I said. They nodded and we went down the stairs. Looking for some answers to heal Obi.

 Looking for some answers to heal Obi

(Obi kinda screams like this. I couldn't find a better picture. Don't know who this guy is though :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everybody! Hope you liked this chapter. Have fun and stay tuned! Laters! 🙋

Writer :)