Zen meets Ren

Hello everybody! This chapter is more lemony then the other. So If you don't want to read that read till the picture.

Normal P.O.V With Zen

In his office, Zen was doing a lot of paperwork. He began early this morning and it was almost noon. A knock on his door made him look up. *Knock* "Come in." He said and the door opened. Mitsuhide walked in holding a pile of papers. "More?" Zen asked with sadness in his voice. "Yes, more. You have to make up for all the time you lost." Zen sighed as Mitsuhide put down the stack of work. "There not back yet?" Zen asked while working on. 

Mitsuhide shook his head. "No, I haven't heard anything either. It's weird, Obi always sends us reports." Zen nodded and looked at his aid. "Have you seen Kiki this morning?" Mitsuhide shook his head again. "Go and look for her then." Zen said and Mitsuhide walked out to find Kiki. "Where could they be?" Zen said to himself and went back to work. After a few stacks he was tired and stood up. "I',m bored. I'll go find Shirayuki, she always knows what to do." He walked to the door and opened it. 

In front of the door stood a guard, panting. He looked up and his eyes widened. "Y-your highness?" "Yes, what is it?"Zen asked the guard. "There is an intruder in the palace! Other guards saw him going this way!" Zen was confused for a moment. "An intruder you say." The guard nodded as Zen walked past him. "Find Mitsuhide and Kiki immediately." Zen said after a moment. "Yes, your highness." The guard said as he sprinted away. 

Zen walked around the castle for a moment thinking. An intruder, who could it be? "Prince Zen!" Zen heard an unfamiliar voice call to him. He drew his sword and looked around. "Show yourself!" He yelled. Then suddenly a boy with blue hair and purple eyes jumped in front of him. "Are you the intruder?" Zen asked. "Intruder... O, yes. I'm so sorry for barging in but I need your help." Zen looked confused at the boy in front of him. 

"Who are you?" He then asked. "My name is Ren, your highness. I am looking for my sister Izumi. I heard she was here in the castle." Zen saw the boy had scratches all over and some where bleeding. "Izumi... There is nobody here with that name. What does she look like?" Ren looked up worried. "She has green eyes and long red hair, your majesty." Zen was surprised for a moment, this was the boy Yui had told him about. 

"You mean Yui?" He asked Ren. Ren looked up at him with a confused look. "She used a fake name?" He asked back. "Seems like it." Zen answered. "Zen!" Zen looked over his shoulder and saw Kiki and Mitsuhide running to him. "Who are you!" Mitsuhide asked standing in front of Zen to protect him. "Mitsuhide, he is no threat." Mitsuhide looked back at Zen. "Are you sure?" Zen nodded and Mitsuhide stepped aside. Kiki came standing on his other side. 

"So you are Yui's little brother." Zen asked confirming. "You mean Izumi, right?" Ren asked back. "Yes, I mean Izumi, but she said her name was Yui so I'm gonna go with that." Ren nodded and stood from his kneeling position. "Do you know where she is now?" He asked. "Yes, I do." Zen answered. "Really! That's great! Tell me!" Ren was really exited to see his sister again. "She is on a mission for me, she's not in the castle."  Zen said with a natural face. "O, okay. But can you tell me where they went?" 

"Prince Zen!!" Everybody looked back and saw a guard running to them. "Yes, what is it Hendrick?" Hendrick stopped to catch his breath and then said, "Prince Zen, a messenger just came and wants to speak to you immediately. He says it's urgent." Zen looked at him for a moment, then he said, "Ren, come with us for a moment, Hendrick bring me to the messenger." Ren nodded and Hendrick showed them the way to the messenger. 

He was at the front gate waiting for the prince and his party to welcome him in. "What business do you have with me?" The prince asked. "Prince Zen, I have disturbing news for you." The man said as he bowed. "Tell me." Zen demanded to know the news. "I saw your messenger and a girl with red hair going into a wrecked house. I found it odd and watched for a time. After an hour or so a woman and a man came out with your messenger and the girl. They were unconscious." Zen was shocked. 

"W-what do you mean?" He asked the messenger. "They were kidnapped." Was his simple answer. "What! Izumi is kidnapped!" Ren shouted, he was clearly angry. "Easy going Ren. Don't rush yourself. Did you see where they went?" Zen asked the man. "Yes I did. They went to an abandoned house somewhere further into the woods." He said. Zen nodded and Mitsuhide and Kiki ran of to the stables. 

"Wait, what are we going to do?" Ren asked. "Were going to safe the, of course." Zen said. Ren's jaw dropped and tears streamed down his face. "Thank you, Prince Zen." He said. Zen looked at him and said, "Please, call me Zen. Ren you will be one of my aids. Your sister asked that of me." Ren couldn't believe what he heard. He began crying harder and Zen embraced him. "It's going to be okay, don't you worry Ren. Were going to save them." 

Normal P

Normal P.O.V With Obi

This can't be happening! No! Obi was totally creeped out. The evil woman was kissing him and he couldn't do anything to stop her. But what Obi didn't know was that she had enchanted him. He suddenly started kissing her back. He was scared of what he did and he couldn't stop. He felt his legs would do what he wanted and he kicked the woman. She stumbled back and looked at him with an angry face. 

"How can you still do what you want?" She asked herself. "W-what did you d-do to me!" Obi yelled at her. She chuckled and walked closer to him. Then she whispered in his ear, "I made you like me, I enchanted you." Obi's jaw dropped and he shivered again. "Y-you're a sorcerer?" He asked careful. The woman nodded and smiled. She gently traced his jaw line and went up to his ear. 

She played with his ear for a moment and then brought her mouth to it. She licked his ear and Obi shivered again. "S-stop, don't do that." Obi said. "Ooh, You like that don't ya~" She licked his ear again and a moan escaped Obi's lips. He quickly shut his mouth but it was too late, she had heard him. "Yes, you do like that." She went back to kissing him and biting his lips. The enchanted... Something she did to him was beginning to work. 

He parted his lips and she explored his mouth with her tongue. He did the same and their tongues were kinda like dancing. She then stopped and walked to his other side. She was now behind him. She traced the scars on his back and let her hand go down his waist. She slipped her hand in his pants and he let out a loud moan. "You like me, don't ya?" The woman was teasing him. 

"S-stop, please." Obi couldn't think straight anymore, he wanted her to stop. But at the same time he didn't want her to stop. "You wish~" She said and another moan escaped Obi's lips. God, please. Help me! 

(I have no idea why I put this pic in, really. Anyway. Ignore it, just ignore it...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! This story is very hard to write. I get the creeps from myself, but no matter. I will continue tomorrow! Laters!🙋

Writer :)