You live in a castle!!

Izumi's P.O.V

We rode into Clarines and I looked around with great surprise. I had never been here before. It was so beautiful. "Wouw, Its so pretty!" I said. "Yeah, I know, right?" Obi looked over his shoulder at me and smiled.  I blushed a little, Obi saw and chuckled. I blushed even more. What is this strange feeling I have?  I looked around and my eyes widened at the sight of the castle. "Wouw, I have never seen such a beautiful castle!" I yelled. " Nice, isn't it." Zen rode near to us. "Yeah, It really is. Can we visit it some time?" I asked. "We can 'cause we live there." Zen answered. My jaw dropped and I looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Y-You L-Live there!" I said in shock. He nodded and I still couldn't believe him. "R-Really?" I asked again. Obi looked over his shoulder and nodded. I looked back at him and my expression changed immediately, I smiled a big smile. "You're a prince, aren't you?" Zen nodded. "Prince Zen of Clarines. Do you have any siblings?" I asked him. "Yes, I do. My brother, King Izana." My eyes widened again. "Your brother is the king! Then you must be the Second Prince!" I said full of unbelief. 

Zen nodded again and looked at the castle. "Hey Yui, can I talk to you in my office later?" He asked and looked back at me. "Yeah sure, whatever you want Prince Zen." I answered. "Please, Just call me Zen." He said with a smile. "Alright, Zen." I also smiled. Then I looked back at the castle. It was extremely beautiful and big, I could look at it all day if I wanted to.

 It was extremely beautiful and big, I could look at it all day if I wanted to

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

We rode into the castle and I looked at it in a sort of shocked state. Everything was so pretty. I had never seen anything like it. We rode to the stables and I jumped of the horse and thanked Obi for letting me ride with him. He smiled and said it was no problem. He was so kind to me, I already liked him. Wait, what? Never mind. Obi jumped of next and we walked to the others. "Thank you for bringing me here, Zen." I said. "It's no biggie, really." He said in return. 

Then he walked over to Shirayuki and helped her of Mitsuhide's horse. "Thanks, Zen." She said and smiled a warm smile at him. I saw him blush a little. I giggled and looked at Obi. His gaze was stuck on the two lovers and it showed little hints of pain. "Obi, whats wrong?" I asked him. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me with an awkward smile. "It's nothing, just some thoughts." He said to me, but I didn't believe him. 

Why did this feel so weird. He pet my head and walked to the castle. I followed and walked next to him. The others followed short after and began walking in front of us. Zen showed me a little bit of the castle while walking to his office. I really liked it, especially the little forest on the castle grounds. When we arrived at his office I followed him inside and he sent the others away. He sat down in his chair and I stood in front of his desk. 

"So, Yui. Tell me why your in Clarines." I was surprised by this question. "Well I... Uuum-I..." Zen raised his eyebrow and I sighed. "Alright, I'll tell you. But you have to promise you won't tell anyone else." He nodded and I continued. "I am a ex-assassin, I ran away from my boss and my little brother, Ren, I really miss him. He treated me like dirt and I ran away a few times. Every time that I would run away he would punish Ren. I don't want him to get hurt because of me!" I started to cry and sank to the ground. 

I covered my face with my hands and the tears streamed down. Zen stood up and kneeled next to me, then he hugged me. I tensed at first but then relaxed. "Don't you worry, Yui. It's going to be alright." He said to me and I nodded in his shoulder. He stood up and I wiped my tears. "Yui, do you want to be one of my aides?" My head jerked up and I looked at him in surprise. "An aide?" I said confused. 

"Yes, you'll have a trial period and then I can see if your trustworthy." I looked at him, dumbfounded. Then I slowly nodded and he smiled at me. "Good then as of now you are Obi's Personal Guard. For the proof period. After that, maybe you can be a messenger, just like Obi." I stood up and hugged him. "Thank you, Zen. I will do my best to earn your trust." And that's when it all began. Our adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo!! I hope you all liked this chapter. I think it's shorter than the rest, sorry for that. 😅

Please stay reading and leave your comments. Till next time! I will update everyday or not. Just when I have the time. Laters!! 🙋

Writer :)