Rescue mission

Zen's P.O.V

I walked into the pharmacy and looked around for Shirayuki. She just walked in the room and stood still, looking at me. "Ah, Zen..." Shirayuki said. "Can you come with me? Obi is in trouble." Her face went pale and she quickly walked out of the room. I followed her. She walked to a shelf and grabbed some bottles with... Whatever it was. Then she grabbed some more stuff and putted it in the bag. She turned around and said, "Take me to them." I nodded and we walked out of the room again. Shirayuki said a quick goodbye to Ryuu and The Head Pharmacist. Then we walked to the stables. "Zen?" I looked over my shoulder at Shirayuki. "Yes, What is it?" I asked back. "Do you even know where he is?" I raised my eyebrow and she looked away. "No, I actually don't know. But what I do know is not good." I said. "Will you tell me?" She said after a little while. "Obi and Yui where kidnapped during a mission and they need to be rescued." 

Shirayuki gasped. "T-they were kidnapped?" I nodded and walked on. Mitsuhide and Kiki where already at the stables with Ren. Shirayuki looked at him and asked who he was. "He is Yui's little brother." I answered her question. "O, well I am Shirayuki. Nice to meet you." She said and smiled. "Yeah, indeed. Your hair is just as pretty as my sister's" Ren said. Shirayuki blushed and thanked him. "Let's head out, we have a long way to go." The messenger walked out the stables with a horse. I nodded and mounted my own horse. Shirayuki sat in front of Mitsuhide and Ren also got a horse. "Alright, let's go!" I said and we rode out. "We will save you both."

Obi's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. There was a dull pain on my chest and my head was spinning. The room slowly came into focus. I saw a man and a woman, they were talking. One had red hair and the other stood in a dark corner, I couldn't make out anything. "W-where am I?" I whispered. The woman with red hair looked over her shoulder and her eyes widened. She ran to me and cried very hard. "W-who a-are you?" I said softly. She looked up and her eyes filled with tears again. "Obi, it's me. Do you not remember?" She asked softly. "I-I recognize your hair. But nothing more." I said scared. "Who am I?" She looked horrified. 

Then stood up and walked to the man. He patted her on her shoulder and said something but I couldn't hear it. I lifted my head to look further into the room and saw another woman, she was tied to the wall. She opened her eyes and shot a death glare at me. I shivered. Who was she? It was cold around me and I looked down. I only wore pants and my chest was bandaged. I laid on a cloth on the concrete floor. I shivered again. Then the woman with red hair came back. She grabbed one end of the cloth and the man did the same. "Hold on tight."The woman said. I looked confused but had no time to react. They lifted the cloth and I rolled to the middle. I screamed a long scream of pain. 

"Sorry." The woman and the man both said. I looked at the woman and she looked back. Sympathy was in her eyes. They walked me out of the room and went up some stairs. The man walked in front and opened a door, I looked at the woman. She looked at me and was probably in thoughts. I looked up at the ceiling. It was made of dark wood. It looked pretty. They walked into another room and stopped. I wondered what they were planning. Slowly they lifted the cloth and I grunted. They stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay?" The man asked. I nodded my head and they began lifting it again. Then I felt a soft mattress under me. I looked around and saw that this was a decorated room. The man climbed on the bed and lifted me. I grunted again and he slowed down. The woman slowly pulled the cloth away from under me. She folded it and laid it somewhere else. Then she came back and helped the man lay me down. A pillow got laid under my head and I relaxed a bit. I didn't know who they were or who injured me so I didn't relax all my muscles. 

The man whispered to the woman and she nodded, then he left. The woman grabbed a chair and sat on it. I looked at her, her long red hair reminded me of someone but I couldn't name the person. Her green eyes looked deep into mine and I shivered. "Are you cold?" She asked. I nodded and she grabbed a blanket. She covered me with the blanket and I closed my eyes. "Please...Tell me...Who am I?" I said as I opened my eyes. She looked at me with sad eyes. "You're Obi." She said in reply. "Alright, who are you?" She sighed and quietly said, "Izumi Shimizu." my eyes widened as memory's flooded back in my head. She looked at me confused and grabbed my hand. 

"I-Izumi?" I said softly. She nodded and smiled. Suddenly I screamed very hard and she backed up. "What's wrong?" The man came walking back in and looked at me. I was still screaming and obviously in pain. He quickly put down what he held and pressed my body against the mattress. "Izumi! Quick help me!" He yelled. Izumi ran to him and helped him hold me still. I screamed again and again, memory's still coming back, also pain. Finally my screams died down and I gasped for air. They let go of me but kept watching me closely. I was hyper ventilating and in a lot of pain.