Are You Ready?

Obi's eyes rolled back into his head and he crashed down to the stone floor. Mitsuhide shot forwards and caught him. "What happened?" He questioned looking at Kiki. Kiki wasn't paying attention to him. She looked at Izumi, who was crying. 

"Izumi, what happened?" Kiki asked. Izumi dried her tears and stood up. "Nanaki and Obi are one now, well, they always were one, but now their memories are in, how to call it, one body." She said and helped Mitsuhide lift up Obi. 

"Did I really have to get hit by lightning for that?" A voice suddenly said. Mitsuhide looked at Obi. "Your okay?" He stated. Obi nodded and stood on his own to feet, still a bit unsteady though. 

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" Izumi asked. Obi nodded. "I remember everything now, Charlet. Which should I call you? Yui? Izumi? Miyuki? Or Charlet? So many choices." Obi teased the red head. Izumi blushed.

 "Whichever you prefer." She said smiling. "Then it'll be Izumi." Obi said and kissed her head. Then Prince Zen came running to them. "What...Happened?" He said out of breath. "Nothing much, I just got hit by lightning, that's all." Obi said.

"What! How are you still alive?" Zen asked. Obi grinned. "It's alright Master, I was totally safe." Obi said smiling brightly. He looked over at Izumi and Zen did too. She still had red eyes from crying but was smiling too. 

"But-How-Huh?" Zen was totally confused. "I'll explain." Izumi said and begun to tell the Prince what had occurred. 

After she was done explaining they walked to Zen's office. "We have to prepare for battle." Obi said. "What battle?" Zen asked. "You know, the battle with Dai, my old Boss and Izumi's." Obi said restless. 

"Why do you have to battle that guy?" Zen asked, curious. "Revenge." Obi said shortly. Mitsuhide and Kiki looked at him in shock. "For what?" Kiki asked. 

"Well, he betrayed me and Izumi and almost killed both of us." Obi said in a monotone voice. Zen stared at him with a blank expression. "He. Almost. Killed. You?" He said. Obi shrunk a bit and nodded. 

"Well then we should prepare." Zen suddenly said with a smile. "I shall make the arrangements." He laughed, the others joining him. 

Izumi reached out to Obi. "Are you ready?" She asked.

Obi nodded wordlessly. 

Then suddenly Ren came running into the office.

"We got a problem." 

The group looked at the young boy and Obi asked, "What is it?" 

"I just received a message." Ren stated.

"Dai is coming over here to kill all of us!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, here is a new chapter! It is short but there is one or two more so I hope you liked it. See ya later! Bye!

~Writer :)