Your time is up!

Hello everybody. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I am very busy with school and I don't have much time to write. I hope you will all wait for me. Here is a short chapter about Izumi's boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is he here yet?" "No I don't believe so." Two guard were talking outside the hideout. They were waiting for one of their assassins. "Hello." A new voice said. "Finally. The Boss has been waiting, Kuro." The first guard said. "Yes I know, now let me in." A young man, probably in his twenties, stepped out of the shadows. He had short black hair and a scar over his eye. The guards opened the door and Kuro stepped in. It was dark in the hallway, but torches were lighted. "Welcome back." Chiyo stepped out of the shadows. The long thin man showed Kuro the way to the Boss' room. "Here you are." He said. "Thanks." Kuro said and opened the door. 

"Kuro, how nice of you to join me." Dai stepped out of the shadows. His small red eyes looking down on the younger man. "Sir." Kuro said and knelt down. "I have information about Izumi, and there is something else." Kuro added. "Go on, tell me." Dai demanded. "She is now at the castle of the Wistaria's. ( Sorry if I spelled it wrong.) Ren is there too, Izumi has fallen in love with a boy." Kuro finished. "Do you know who this boy is?" Dai asked, his red eyes curious. "Yes I do. It is the man we tried to murder a few years back. His name is Obi now. I believe he went by the name Nanaki when you met him, sir." Kuro looked up at his master. "A yes, Nanaki, the traitor. How did he survive? No matter, we will send out our best to take them down. All three of them." Dai looked down on Kuro. "Is that clear?" Kuro nodded. "Now get out of my sight." Dai said and sat in his chair. Kuro bowed and left the room.

"Still alive, huh. How? Well... It doesn't matter. Your time is up!" 

A sickening laughter could be heard throughout the hideout

A sickening laughter could be heard throughout the hideout. All the people present smirked. They had found their lost treasure and the traitor. Now it was time for revenge!

~In the castle~

"Did you hear that?" Izumi asked Obi. "Hear what?" He asked, pulling her close. "That weird laughter." She said. Obi looked down on her. "Yes I did." He had a sad face on. "I think it's time to prepare." He said. Izumi nodded and snuggled into his chest. "Yeah, I agree." They looked at the night sky. It was beautiful, but it didn't feel save anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was stupid. But no matter. I hope you  liked it! Laters!🙋 See you next chapter!

~Writer :)