Kuro Sends A Message

Hello everybody! I am still alive! I know I haven't written in a while and I am so sorry for that. I am writing now and it will not be much but I hope enough for a few weeks. See you next time! Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. But he knew that already. It kept coming closer. But he knew that too. He had to send a message. But he knew that too. He had to open his eyes to see the light. And that he knew too. But he didn't. He was tired. That he knew. He was dirty. That he knew too. He was a dumbass... Wait, he didn't think that. 

Kuro finally opened his eyes and locked them with golden ones. "What did you call me." He hissed. "Dumbass." Obi said stepping into the light of the moon, the only thing that lit up all the cells. "What do you want, cat eyes." Kuro said grinning. Obi didn't say anything. "You want to send a message to Dai, ain't that right?" Obi then said. Kuro shot up. "How do you know his name?" He asked.

"I was once a part of his group." Obi said thinking back.

~Flashback~

"Nanaki, come here." Dai said softly to the young boy. "What is it?" Nanaki asked. Dai rubbed Nanaki's black hair and looked into his golden eyes. "How old are you now Nanaki?" Dai asked. "Ten!" Nanaki said proudly. "That is just the right age to start your training." Dai told him. 

"Training?" Nanaki said. "Yes, to become an assassin." Dai said back. "Okay!" Nanaki jumped up and down ready to go. "This is Charlet, Nanaki be nice to her. She will be your partner." Nanaki looked at a little girl with long red hair and green eyes. "Hi!" She said with a sweet smile. Nanaki blushed.

~9 years later~

"Come on slow poke." Nanaki said jumping through the trees. They had a mission to complete. "I'm here." Charlet said. "Over there Nanaki!" Charlet said. Nanaki stood still on a branch and looked at the people on the other side of a field. "Is that them?" Charlet asked. Nanaki nodded. "Let's go!" He said and jumped into the open field.

"Here we are!" Nanaki yelled at the people. They looked at him and suddenly charged. "Wha-" Nanaki didn't have time to react as a kunai came flying his way. "Traitor!" Dai yelled and his minions attacked Nanaki. "Charlet run!" Nanaki yelled as he deflected another kunai. 

Charlet stood frozen to the ground when Nanaki got attacked. Then she went into action. She grabbed a kunai and ran to Nanaki. She stabbed the first person she encountered and grabbed Nanaki's hand. Then she ran into the forest. 

Nanaki was badly hurt at the end of the battle and so was Charlet. She was out cold right now. Nanaki held her lifeless form in his arms and thought she was dead. He then heard voices talk. "We have to find him and kill him." Someone said. 

Nanaki looked at Charlet one last time, tears streaming over his face. He laid her down on the grass and kissed her forehead. Then he stood up, still wobbly and walked away. He heard the voices find Charlet. After that he ran what felt like a mile and fell to the ground. Out cold from blood loss. 

He woke up in a strange house. A woman tended to his wounds and he healed in no time. Then he left and thanked her. He did not remember who he was or where he came from. Only a man named Dai and revenge. He finally found another assassin's guild and joined there with his new name.  But what  he didn't know was that Charlet would be waiting for his return, even if she didn't know it herself.

~Present~

Obi gazed at Kuro. He grabbed something from his pocket and gave it to Kuro. "Here, tell Dai that I will come to get my revenge, and I will finish what he started all those years ago." Then Obi left. Kuro looked shocked but did as he was told. Then he send the message and hoped they would get it soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally we know something about his past. And who is this Charlet in Obi's past? I hope you all liked it. Next chapter we will take another look at Dai and his gang. Will Obi get the revenge that has been in his head for so long, even though he doesn't know why. Will Izumi get to know more about her past when she encounters Dai again. What will happen when two rivals go up against each other. Find out the next time! See ya! Bye!

~Writer :)