The Kingdom of Clarines

Izumi's P.O.V

The sun had just started to rise and my legs felt very tired. I had sprinted all night and hadn't stopped. I blinkt a few times looking at the sun. It was around 6 o'clock. *Rumble* I looked down at my stomach. I hadn't eaten since yesterday and became hungry. I stopped on a tree branch and looked around. The forest was still dark from the night and there were no animals in sight. "Guess I have to go on an empty stomach." I said to myself and jumped to the next tree. My legs really did hurt but I had to be at Clarines before the sun was up. I ran for a few minutes more until I see a rabbit on the ground. I stop on a branch and hide behind the leaves. 

I grab my bow and aim at the rabbit. Suddenly the rabbit hops away and I see a young woman walking in the forest. I lower my bow a bit. 'My breakfast!' I yell on the inside. The woman kneels next to some plants and grabs some. She is wearing a hood that covers her hair. 'I wonder...' She then grabs her bag and puts the plants in. I  bring my bow up. 'If she sees me I'll have to kill her.' I think. Then she lowers her hood and my jaw drops. Her hair is as red as mine. I stare at her and don't realize that I released the bow. An arrow shoots and lands at the girls feet. 

"Aaah!!" The girl yells. Then tree man and another girl come running to her. "Shirayuki! What happened?" A boy with white hair asks. He sees the arrow and looks around. Then it dawns on me what I just did. 'I almost shot an innocent girl!' I jump down and run to them. The group sees me and goes into a fighting stance. I fall to my knees in front of them and look at the ground. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to shoot you. Can you forgive me?" I say. 

The boy in front of me looks worried and stays in a fighting stance. "Back of Mitsuhide, she didn't mean to hurt Shirayuki." The man with white hair says. The man in front of me steps back and the man with white hair steps forward. "State your name and business!" He demands. "My name is Yui, I have come from The kingdom of Kelia." (Fake name for cover) The man nods. "Rise." He says, I stand up but still look at the ground. "Why did you come to Clarines?" He asks. 

"That is personal, I'd rather not tell you." I say and then look up. I see the man with white hair, he has deep blue eyes and is formally dressed. Then there are the two other boys, one has blueish hair and is taller than the white haired boy. The other is also taller and very slim. He has dark brown hair and a scar above his left eyebrow. The girl with red hair has green eyes, also like mine, But her hair is short and stops just above her shoulders. The other girl has blond hair and shows no emotion whatsoever. "My name is Zen." The boy with white hair says. "This here is Mitsuhide and that's Obi." He points at the two other boys. I nod. 

"The girls are Shirayuki and Kiki." He says and points at the girls. "Nice to meet you." I say. "Wow, your hair is so pretty!" The girl named Shirayuki says. "Thanks, yours is too." I say with a smile. She blushes and looks away. I giggle and look at Zen. "Do you maybe have some food to spare, I'm starving?" I asks him. "You don't have any food?" He asks in return. I shake my head. "Nor do I have a home at the moment." I answer. 

"WHAT!" They all say at the same time. "You don't have food and a home, how come?" The black haired boy asks. "I fled my home." I answer. His jaw drops and he then looks at Zen. "Then your just like Shirayuki here. She too fled her home, is it because of your unusual hair color?" He asks. "No, it's different. But do you have food or not?" I ask and they all giggle. "Wait here a moment." Obi says and sprints off. A few minutes later he comes back with some bread and gives it to me. "Thanks." I say and begin eating it. 

He watches me while I eat and the others are chatting with each other.  Then Zen stands up and walkes over to me. "Hey Yui, do you want to come with us to Clarines?" He asks. I think on it a moment and then nod. "Nice, well we have to go then. We must be there by sundown." They all stand up and walk in one direction. I walk after them. Obi walkes next to me. I notice that he is staring at me. I look up at him, he is taller than me. "Why are you staring at me?" I asks him. He quickly looks away and I see a light tint of red on his face. I laugh and walk on. 

Obi's P.O.V

I was staring at her, her beautiful red hair was just like Shirayuki's. I was still staring at her when she suddenly turned her head to me. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked. I quickly looked away and felt my face heat up. She laughed and walked in front of me. *Sigh* 'That was close. She is really beauti...- What am I thinking, I don't even know her!' I thought to myself. 

Luckily we were back with the horses. I jumped on my horse and looked at the others. I saw that Yui had no horse so I said, "Hey Miss, you can ride with me if you want." She looked at me and smiled. She walked to me and reached out her hand. I took it and helped her on my horse. She sat behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. My face flushed red and I quickly covered it with my scarf. "Alright let's go." I heard master say and we went back to Clarines. "Hey Miss?" I looked over my shoulder at Yui. 

She looked at me and nodded that I could continue. "Is Yui your real name?" She obviously didn't expect that question so she looked shocked. I laughed and looked in front of me again. "No, It is not my real name." She then said. "May I aks what your real name is?" She lifted her head and I looked into her bright green orbs. "No, 'cause I believe Obi isn't your real name either." I nodded and looked away. "Everybody calls me Obi, I don't think I can even remember my real name." I said. "That's so sad." I heard Yui say. I chuckled and then we both laughed. 

This could become an awesome adventure!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go. New chapter. Hope you liked it. What do you think about Obi? He's so cute when he blushes, am I right! Well that's all for today. See ya next week!

Writer :)