First job with Obi

Hello everybody! Before we start I just want to say that the 27 people who looked at this story are really cool. I really enjoy people reading my story, so here is the next chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izumi's P.O.V

"Alright then." Zen stood up and walked to the balcony. He opened the door and shouted, "OBI, COME HERE! YOU GOT TEN SECONDS!" I giggled and Zen looked at me and smiled. Within three second Obi sat cross-legged on the balcony fence. "Hello there master, you gave me way too much time. Really, how slow do you think I am?" He said with a smirk. "Obi, Yui here will be your Personal Guard. And you will be her's." Zen said in reply. "Eh!" Was Obi's only reaction. 

"My...Personal Guard?" Zen nodded and dragged him into the room. He placed him next to me and I rose from my kneeling position. I looked up at Obi and he looked down at me with an awkward smile. "Obi, you'll have to test her abilities, loyalty and skills." Obi looked back at Zen and said, "Yes master." Zen smiled and looked at me, then he said, "Yui, do your best, alright?" I nodded and he dismissed us. 

Obi walked out of the room and I followed him. "So, what do we do now?" I asked him. "Don't know. Do you want to see more of the castle?" He looked at me and I nodded my head. "Yes, I'd like to see more." "Alright, let's make it a game." He smirked and ran off. "Hey! Wait!" I shouted as I ran after him. He is really fast.  I thought. Steadily I caught up with him and he laughed. "You're fast, Yui!" He said. I laughed with him. This way we saw the whole castle in only two hours. We were really fast!

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Izumi's P.O.V

Around noon we sat in the castle garden. we were really tired and sweaty because of the running. "That was fun!" I said and laid back on the grass. Obi came sitting next to me and agreed. We looked up at the clouds in silence. That was until Obi broke it. "Hey, Yui. Can I know your real name, please?" He looked at me and begged me. I giggled and then sighed. "Alright, but you can't tell anyone else. Deal!?" Obi nodded. "Not even Zen." I said. 

Obi nodded again and laid in the grass next to me. "Well, my real name is Izumi Shimizu." I looked at Obi and saw that he was staring at me. "W-What?" I looked away, embarrassed. "That's a really nice name, Izumi." My name rolled of his tongue and I shivered. It sounded so...So nice when he said it. I looked back, still embarrassed. 

"Now tell me your real name, Obi." I demanded. "Hehe... I don't know my real name anymore." He said a little sad. My eyes widened and he looked back up at the clouds. "Really?" I said full unbelief. "Yup, I really don't know anymore. I'll tell you sometime why, okay?" He said seriously. I nodded and said, "Thanks, Obi." I smiled and I saw his face flush. He's so cute when he blushes! Wait, what, I didn't just think he was cute, right? 

"Yui?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Y-Yes?" I said. "You spaced out." "Eh... I did?" He laughed and then I laughed too. It was fun being around him! "YUI,OBI! GET OVER HERE, YOU GOT ZEVEN SECONDS!" Obi turned around and looked in the direction of Zen's voice. "I think we got to go to master." He stood up and ran to Zen's office, I followed close behind. We jumped up the balcony and Obi sat cross-legged again, I copied him. We got there in 5 seconds because I wasn't used to this sort of thing. "You're slower this time, Obi." Zen said.

(We all know this picture, Shirayuki's expression is priceless

(We all know this picture, Shirayuki's expression is priceless.😂Zen doesn't care!)

"That's my fault." I said. Zen looked surprised. "I'm not used to being called like that, so we were slower. Sorry master Zen~." I teased him a little. "Great, now your going to call me master too." Zen brought his hand to his face and covered his eyes. "No." I corrected him. "I'm calling you master ZEN. That's different." Zen looked at me over his hand. "Different how?" He asked. 

"Well your name is included in my version." *Pfft* Obi almost couldn't hold his laugh. He quickly covered his mouth and his laugh got muffled. Zen sent his a death glare. "Well never mind, I got a job for you two." I looked surprised. "A job?" Zen nodded. "Tell us master~" Obi said. "There was a report about a group of bandits stealing from the rich and kidnapping people." I looked down and thought about my assassins clan. "Where do we need to go master~?" Obi asked. "Ten miles north from here, there is a cabin in the woods there. You can go there and then travel further two miles to one of the rich peoples houses. They can give you directions." Zen answered. 

"Alright, we'll leave tonight... Or do you want to leave tomorrow morning Izu... I mean Yui?" Obi asked. He almost said my real name but didn't, I silently thanked him. "Tonight is fine by me." I answered.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Obi's P.O.V

I threw some stuff in my bag, I really didn't care what it was. I also grabbed so more daggers and put them on my waist belt. I checked all my stuff once again and nodded. "That will be all..." I mumbled to myself. I stretched and walked into the bathroom. I didn't know how long we would be out so I took a shower. After the shower I fell down on my bed and waited for the time to pick up Izumi. Her name was really nice, her hair and eyes were just like Shirayuki's. 

She was beautiful. What is this that I'm thinking? I feel weird. "Ugh." I got up and grabbed my bag. Then walked to the door and opened it. I got scared by Izumi, I didn't even notice her presence. She had one hand in the air, about to knock on my door. She started to blush and said, "H-Hi, are y-you ready?" I began to blush and looked past her. "Y-yeah, I'm ready." I answered. 

Then we walked to the front gate in silence. By the gate was master. "Yo, master~" I said. "Are you ready?" Master asked. "Yes, master Zen, we are." Izumi answered. "Let's go, shall we?" I said. She nodded and we were off. Master waved at us and yelled, "Come back unscathed!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is a bit long. Have fun and until next time. Laters! 🙋

Writer :)