🥀 1 🥀

"Honestly Jeremy, no offence but are you listening to Yourself? You're gonna pay Rich, the guy who torments us, 400$ for a fancy floppy disk pill?" Michael asked His best friend walking down the crowded hallway. "Okay okay, Michael you're right, it was a total scam Michael, I'm an idiot" Jeremy said holding his boyf backpack to his chest. "No you're not Jeremy! You're not an idiot, you'd be an idiot if you actually bought it" he replied to Jeremy smiling slightly, Jeremy smiled at him as Rich walked up to him.

"Yoooo Jeremy! Christine wanted me to give you something" Rich said with a big bright smile. "Uh...What is it?" Jeremy asked hesitantly getting slightly nervous. Michael knew something totally sketchy was going on, he was about to say something to Rich but Rich did instead saying "it's a note, I didn't read it yet, so here you go heere" Rich said putting the letter in Jeremy's hand before running off. Jeremy quickly opened the letter reading over it

"My dearest, Jeremy

There's something I must tell you right away, I wish I told you long ago. Meet me at the auditorium at lunch, come alone.

Love, Christine"

Jeremy's face turned to one of pure shock, Michael leaned over the other boys shoulder skimming through the letter. "Jeremy...I think as said in Star Wars "it's a trap" Rich probably wrote this" Michael said looking at Jeremy, he didn't want to bring Jeremy's hope down but he really didn't want to his best friend get hurt.

"But Michael, Rich is not smart enough to write something this grammatically correct, I actually think this is Christine!" Jeremy said with hope in his voice, he really hoped that Christine felt the same way that he felt. Soon before he knew lunch came by rather quickly, he hurried as fast as he could to the auditorium to see Christine. He walked through the metal doors heading to the stage to see the one and only Christine.

•~•~•~•much earlier•~•~•~•
"Jake I don't think this is a good idea" Christine said unsure about going through with Rich and Jake's horrible prank. "Oh come on! It's just a harmless prank" Chloe said laughing slightly. "Don't worry about it babe~" Jake said kissing Christine with a smirk. "It's his fault for liking you" Rich stated
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Christine smiled at Jeremy as he ran over to her with excitement in his eyes. "Hey Jeremy" she said with a sweet smile, Jeremy couldn't help but smile at her.

"So there's was...something I've been wanting to tell you for so long Jeremy..." Christine said smiling at Jeremy "lovingly". "And That is?..." Jeremy asked ever so softly, "I really like you Jeremy...I'm...I'm in love with you" Christine said looking Jeremy in the eyes with love. "Wait...R-Really?" Jeremy asked happiness dripping from his voice, "Yes Jeremy, now...there was something I wanted to give to you" she said smiling and taking off her jacket.

"Wait...you mean?..." Jeremy asked nervously his voice cracking and face red as fire. "Yeah~" she answered seductively "now strip for me" Christine told him. He nodded and taking his shirt off and then his pants.

Not a moment later, Rich and Jake walk in laughing their asses off while Jake was recording, Rich immediately started taking a lot of pictures. Jeremy jumped back slightly slipping on his pants falling to the floor. Everyone but Christine were laughing so hard at Jeremy, taking pictures and recording.

Jeremy felt tears fill his eyes, he quickly got dressed and ran as fast as his could out of the auditorium. He had never felt so embarrassed in his entire life, Jeremy ran straight home and up to his room.

He started to pack up clothes, his toothbrush, his deodorant, phone charger, and anything else he needed. Luckily his father wasn't home at the moment, Jeremy soon finished packing, he decided that he was going to ran away to Oregon and see his aunt Heather.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Michael started to get really Worried about Jeremy, he tried to take his mind off of it, but he loved Jeremy, he couldn't help himself. Soon after school came and he checked to see if Jeremy had called or texted, he found the video that Jake and Rich recorded. Michael's face turned red with anger, he rushed to Christine absolutely furious.