🥀 8 🥀

Jeremy looked out the window seeing the sun going down, he let out a soft sigh. It's now been two weeks since he's been handcuffed to the window, he's been thinking about how to escape but the only thing he can think of now is breaking his hand and try to slip it through, but Jeremy hopes it won't come to that.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jake, Chloe, Rich, and Christine all felt intensely guilty about the whole Jeremy thing. Jake ended up ending things with Christine, he really just wanted to be alone, the only person he talks to is Rich, he's apologized almost every day to Michael.

Chloe stopped caring about being popular, she doesn't wear makeup and stopped wearing her contacts so she wears her glasses, which was something she never did. She realized being popular doesn't matter. Chloe still hangs out with Brooke but won't talk to Jake or Rich. She thinks it's better that way.

Rich started hanging out with Michael and looked for more evidence with him also, but he still hangs with Jake. He learned so much about Jeremy from Michael, like his favourite movie is back to the future, his favourite colour is blue, and that he's terrified of heights. Rich feels lousy about everything he did to Jeremy, not just the recent horrendous prank.

Christine doesn't talk to anybody, she's been doing the worst since it was announced that Jeremy is most likely dead. She swears she can see him, in the mirror, in her sleep, and just anywhere. Christine feels like she's losing her mind, so the break up with Jake didn't help at all.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jeremy managed knock something over with his leg, to get a screwdriver. It took away to get the screwdriver but he managed to get it after an hour or so. Jeremy used the screwdriver to break the part of the window that the window that he was handcuffed to, he got up his ankle still hurt a little bit he could still walk.