🥀 2 🥀

"What the fuck is wrong with you Christine?" Michael shouted slamming her locker door. He knew that seemed rude to slam her door and shouted at her, but at least he didn't hurt her, he also had a right to be rude because she was to Jeremy. Jeremy means the whole world to him, he's like his air, the only friend he's ever had, so Of course he was furious.

"Michael!" Christine said startled. "Answer the fucking question!" Michael had extreme anger in his voice. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Christine said scared, taking a step back. "You played Jeremy! I saw the video, and to think I thought you were actually a good person!" Michael screamed in the hallway.

Jake noticed this rather quickly, he in a flash ran up to Michael pushing him away "What's your fucking problem freak?" Jake shouted in his face. "I'm not the one with a problem asshole!" Michael shouted back pushing Jake more aggressively, Michael has nevertheless been more wrathful in his life.

"Oh fuck off, weirdo" Jake scoffed pushing the other male in a red hoodie to the ground. Michael glared at both of them getting his bag and leaving the school.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jeremy had just finished packing a suitcase and gathering all his life savings which was a little over 700 dollars, he thought that would be fine until he got to Portland Oregon. He felt horrible to leave Michael but he was going to start writing Michael letters and send them when he gets to Oregon. In Jeremy's mind he thought the only person that may noticed him leaving would be Michael, deep down he loved Michael.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Michael started to run to Jeremy's house, he needed to make sure that Jeremy was alright. He soon had gotten to his best friends home, Michael didn't even knock he just went in, some people may think that doing that would be rude but they've done that for years, they practically lived together. Michael looked everywhere he could in the house and there was no sign of the other boy anywhere, he began to hyperventilate. Michael had no idea where Jeremy could be, he would do literally anything to know that Jeremy was safe at this moment.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Soon night fall came and Jeremy was standing on the side of the highway trying to Hitchhike. Jeremy held his suitcase close to his chest and his thumb out waiting for someone to stop, he knew trying to hitchhike obviously wouldn't be easy but at that point it was about two hours and he still hadn't have anyone stop. Almost an hour later an older man in a truck had stopped in front of Jeremy "where ya heading?" The man called out to the young boy rolling his window.

"O-Oregon" Jeremy stuttered nervously, he noticed his hand was shaking slightly but thought nothing of it. "Get in, I'm heading to Washington, so I'll drop you off on the way kid" the shady man told Jeremy, something seemed very shady and off to Jeremy, but not only was he desperate but as a kid he learned not to judge a book by its cover.

"Okay" Jeremy said softly getting into the truck, the young male sat his suitcase on his lap holding it close to him. "So what's your name young man? Also where ya heading?" The man asked Jeremy as he started to drive again.

"Jeremy, and I'm heading to Portland" the young boy said gripping on his suitcase. "Ah well Jeremy, I'm Roy, so Jeremy what's a Young fella like you heading to Portland for? Got some unfinished business or something?" Roy asked glancing at Jeremy for a moment.

"I'm...moving in with my aunt" he replied softly, Jeremy didn't understand why but something felt totally unsettling to him about Roy, he desperately tried to push those feelings away.