🥀 14 🥀

"Uh yeah is that a-oh my god!" Naomi shouted covering her mouth quickly, she knew why she knew him from. Right in front of her was the missing boy Jeremy Heere. The young woman took a sharp breath in taking Jeremy's hand taking him to a bedroom and pinning him to the door.

"U-Uh..." Jeremy stuttered freaking out, 'oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god!' The young male thought to himself absolutely terrified.

"I knew it!" She whispered yelled. "I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW IT!" The young woman whispered screamed. "You're Jeremy Heere! I read about You're story! Holy shit, everyone thinks you're dead!" Naomi whispered shouted to make sure no one but them would hear.

"Um...y-yeah...I am...and...so that means I'm illegally in Canada..." Jeremy said softly and started to panic. 'How am I getting home? I'm probably going to jail! Oh go, oh god, OH GOD!" Those thoughts racing through his mind as his and heart went even faster.

"Well technically not really, you were kidnaped correct? So that means you came here against your own will, but...you still might go to jail for that..."

"But I think I can help you"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What do you mean you can't do anything!? I have a huge piece of evidence!" Michael roared slamming his hands on the table.

"I'm sorry sir, but not only was this on the deep web but it says that Jeremy was already sold. So I don't think there's anything we can really do. We'll still look a little bit into it but don't have high hopes, it's so hard to track down people on the deep web" the officer said disappointed about the whole situation.

Michael let out a sigh of frustration storming out of the police station. He raced home in a fit of rage, the young man ran up to his room slamming the door as hard as he could do luckily his parents weren't home.

Michael grabbed a pillow screaming loudly into it while sobbing. It was at this moment he truly realized that Jeremy was truly gone, of course he thought that at the funeral but he always thought that somehow Jeremy was alive and fine but now it was confirmed. Jeremy was truly gone forever.

If only he knew that Jeremy was trying to get back.