🥀 10 🥀

Jeremy's hand shook holding the blood soaked crowbar, it soon escaped his weak gentle grip hitting the floor splashing a small amount of blood. He stared down at the gory sight he had caused barely believing it was a reality but Alas it was the tragic reality that the Jeremy Heere had just committed a horrific murder. No no no no, it wasn't murder it was self defence. After all Roy did kidnap him, so it wasn't murder. That was what Jeremy was telling himself.

He turned away looking around to find his suitcase, Jeremy opened it and luckily his money was still there. I guess you could say it was rather a good idea that he had the money folding into a pair of underwear. Jeremy got a change of clothes and some supplies to shower with. He had a short and quick shower then headed off.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Michael was sitting in bed and was paper thin being late for school, he let out a deadly groan getting up and also getting ready. He was heading down stairs when his mom stopped right before Michael was about to leave "Michael dear, you...you don't need to go to school today...just...just go back upstairs, okay hun?" She said her voice sounded disparate for Michael not to leave with also a mix of sadness.

"Um...okay, yeah I'll go back upstairs..." Michael replied turning away, he knew that his parents wouldn't of asked for that unless it was something very serious. His parents barely talked to him in the morning so he knew that something devastating must've happened and he just doesn't know it yet. Michael sat down on his bed getting a phone call from Rich.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jeremy leaned against the shower thinking, he knew he probably shouldn't use his now dead kidnapper shower but it's not like he was going to use it, and Jeremy hasn't showered in weeks so he knew for a fact The he had a vigorous stench.

After he finished cleaning up he went to his suitcase getting only a few things, he knew he couldn't just carry the suitcase so he chose the money and the picture of Michael he had. 

Jeremy looked down at the picture of him and his greatest friend, Michael Mell. He felt tears fill his eyes quickly pushing them away from his eyes. Jeremy missed him so fucking much.