🌹 20 🌹

Jeremy was so close to Michael's house, it was dark around town and the lights were slightly hard to see because of the smoke of the fire. But he knew his way to Michael's place, Jeremy could see the light in Michael's room just turn off. He took a deep breath going to Michael's door knocking softly. Soon Michael had answered the door.

"J...Jeremy?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's been a year and a half since the events of Jeremy being kidnaped, and he's in the basement with his best friend Michael and his good friend Rich. Has he gotten over this? Absolutely not, but Jeremy is seeing therapy and is trying to work out his problems both physically and mentally. But at least he has good people in his life that are there for him. Jeremy was devastated to hear what happened to Christine and it feels like his fault but he hasn't really told anyone about that yet. He's in school and doing pretty well.

Everything is going pretty well for Jeremy now, he has good friends, his father is there for him.

What if people knew what he did?

(Hello everyone this is the end of Goner. But I was wondering if people wanted to see a book 2 for Goner. I'd wait a little bit before starting it but I do genuinely want to know, have a good New Year's Eve everybody!