🥀 7 🥀

It was been about a week since the funeral, Michael has barely left his room unless he literally needed to. He ended up finding a bunch of hoodies that Jeremy had left at his place, that was always a bad habit that Jeremy had. Once Jeremy somehow forgot his shoes when they were 12, he walked all the way home in only his socks without noticing, when his dad drove him back to Michael's to get his shoes he was totally embarrassed. But Michael thought it was adorable, he held one of the shirts Jeremy had forgotten to his face smelling it. Missing Jeremy. Some people may think that he was being creepy, but he was just desperate, he'd do anything to have his player 2 back.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jeremy was handcuffed to a window, somewhere across the country. He's been here for about a week, and something he never figured out was, why is he here? Roy hasn't done anything to him, was he going to be sold? Jeremy tried to not think about that, right now he should be thinking about a way to escape.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was late in the night when Michael heard a hard knock on the door, he got up going upstairs to answer the door, and who else dose he see but Rich Goranski. He was about to close the door on him but he managed to keep the door open, "Michael! Let me talk to you! It's important!" The small man shouted. "Why should I?!" Michael roared, he did not have any patience, so let alone have any patience for Rich.

"Because it's about Jeremy!" Rich screams, Michael stopped trying to close the door "what about Jeremy?" Michael asked softly. "Michael...I don't think he's dead." The shorter male told the taller one. Michael was sceptical for a moment, but he actually thought about it. It's not Impossible, the police never found his body, all they found was the phone. "Why did you need to tell me that?" He asked leaning against the door.

"What I'm saying is that we should look for him, and I need your help. No one knows Jeremy like you do." Rich stated. Michael thought about this for a moment, is Rich trying to fuck with him? Rich is a bit of a bully, but not a monster. Plus he sounds to genuine.

"I feel like I'm totally gonna regret this but...yes, I'll help you." The male with glasses said, he did feel like he might regret this, but what if Rich was telling the truth? Maybe he's really sorry for what he did, then again he's never really apologized for anything in the past, well probably because it never went this far.

"Perfect, We'll start tomorrow night, I should probably go home now but I'll see you tomorrow" Rich said, before turning away "good night" the small boy said walking off.