🥀 19 🥀

Jeremy was finally in New Jersey and the best part is that he fell asleep for the whole ride, well that's the second best the best part is that he'll be seeing Michael in a hour and a half. So yeah Jeremy had an hour and a half walk to go but that meant nothing to him right now, all that matter right now is that he got to his Michael and his dad very soon.

Jeremy had gotten off the train and was now walking out of the small town that he was in at the moment, the sun was going to sleep in what looked like to be an hour so.

So as long as Jeremy hurries he'll make it a little after the sun says goodbye, the young boy walked down the highway hearing the cars sprint pass him without a single word.

But something felt off.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Today just wasn't a good day for Michael, he just wasn't doing to well and stress was taking control of him. He was starting to fail his classes, thoughts about Jeremy were stressing him still, and everything just felt like it was falling apart for him. Michael was losing control of his life, he didn't know what to do. He didn't expect this to happen now, Michael thought he was getting better but everything was falling apart for him mentally and physically.

Michael decided to say fuck it, he grabbed his bong and keys heading to his car. The teen opened the door getting inside and starting the car, pulling out of the drive heading down the road.

Everything was failing apart and he was slipping through the cracks

He just needed something to hold onto.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jeremy tried to ignore that felling he was getting but a part of him couldn't, something wasn't right. But soon enough a car pulled up beside him "Hey kid, it's not safe to be walking out at this hour. Let us give you a ride" the guy in the passenger seat said.

"U-Uh no sir, I'm fine but thanks" Jeremy stuttered walking faster holding onto ten suitcase but the car also was starting to get faster.

"Come on kid, just get in" The passenger had a demanding tone, and Jeremy went over the short fence starting to book it like a wild fire. The car pulled over and 4 guys got out trying to go after Jeremy.

Jeremy was running and running, feeling to blessed that he wasn't getting tried yet. He was soon in the woods with the creeps after him still, Jeremy was lucky finding an abandon cabin sprinting through the door slamming it with a hard wind. "Okay Jeremy, you have five minute to get out or we coming in" one with a monstrous voice demanded.

Jeremy looked down at the suitcase wondering what was inside, as stupid as this sounded but he never actually opened it. He got on his knees opening up the suitcase seeing bottles of alcohol, lighter fluid, and perhaps a little bit of gasoline there was also a note saying

" dear Jeremy, I hope you're not in trouble when you're reading this but I gave you the stuff in case you ended up in a bad situation. I'm pretty sure we both know what you need to do with this

Sincerely, Naomi"

"Oh thank god, I swear Naomi you're some kind of angel" Jeremy mumbled taking out the bottles and getting up. He quickly poured the liquids around the house trying not to slip on anything. Jeremy found match's upstairs of the old lonely house than Jeremy quickly ran out of the house taking off his shoes and throwing them not to far so the liquids that were on his shoes wouldn't catch fire. He than throw the lit match into the house hearing a loud yell "Holy shit!"

Jeremy quickly ran for his shoes trying to get out of the woods as fast as possible.

He did mange to get out of the woods alive walking down the highway.

"Can't wait to see Michael"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Michael sat on the front of his car with his lit bong in head taking in a deep hit of the devils lettuce, but soon he could see smoke in the distance. "Holy shit" he whispered to himself about to call Rich but instead Rich was calling "Hey Rich" Michael said after answering the call.

"Holy shit Michael there's a forest fire a little out of town did you hear?" Rich asked Concerned.

"Uh, Yeah I'm on the edge of the town and I can see a fuck ton of smoke..." Michael whispered softly mesmerized and terrified of the raging flames that could be seen.

"Oh damn, what do you think happened?" Rich asked through the phone being in his backyard.

"Is this Jeremy's revenge?"