Chapter one ~ Kidnapped

Authors note:

Hello and welcome to this fanfiction of mine! I have never found one fanfiction about this cutie and he's very not popular, so I made a fanfiction about him! It's gonna be full of smut and abuse so please don't read if you don't like that kind of stuff.

Ps: I never watched Akame ga kill in full, only the three episodes featuring Nyau and the three beasts. But someday I will! So this is kind of gonna be off topic/alternative universe a little! I will also invent new things about Nyau's past and more to form his character better to make everyone understand why he acts this way. Everything in this fanfic revolves around him and the three beasts and the Reader, also a few other main characters are being featured. Also, Nyau has a rather high voice in my fanfiction like in the Japanese dub. I prefer him with a feminine voice rather than the lower voice he has in the English dub.

This fanfic is super fucked up, I mean, it's Nyau after all right?

Hope you like it~ <3   

--

~~Third person POV~~

There he stood with a bloody knife over a dead body. It was unclear what kind of sex that person had, as Nyau, a member of the three beasts, had mutilated that person's body to hell and back at this time. He did it very precisely, making sure his clothes weren't stained in the end. You may say that he was very skilled in what he was doing. And he enjoyed it. A lot.

As he finished he stood up and grinned proudly down at his own work.

"Perfect~ Now I just gotta go back to Daidara and Liver!" he sang and danced over to them, leaving his victim to rot. They had just slaughtered and burned down another village, under command of General Esdeath. They were like a family, also living together in a mansion together.

As Nyau arrived where his coworkers were waiting for him, they went home. The work was done.

Nyau sat on the couch back at their home, being the always happy and cheerful boy he was, he sipped on his hot cocoa and hummed a random song. It was a peaceful rainy evening, Daidara and Liver were cooking some food while Nyau had already done his chores, making the beds and assorting the dinner table with silver ware.

But Nyau's life wasn't always so peaceful and he wasn't always so cheerful. In fact, he had a really tough past. His parents were murdered and mutilated in front of his bare eyes, he tried to survive on his own as a kid on the streets but was mistreated by countless of people. He eventually ended up in a few mental hospitals where he was eventually diagnosed with sadistic personality disorder, which did later benefit him a lot since he used it in his combats. He did run away from the mental hospitals each time. It was too much pain for him, all these medications and lonely crying nights until he finally met Esdeath while he lived on the streets yet again. She introduced him to the two other Beast members and remained with a cold personality until he started to open up to them more and more as they cared a lot about him, probably more than normal coworkers should.

He looked at the ceiling and to his working friends while he finished up his drink. His tail moved around on the couch like the tail of a cat. He got his tail from a curse for summoning demons with his flute too many times, as well as his demon horns and pointy feline like teeth. He didn't mind that a lot though, in fact many girls thought he was kind of cute with all of it.

Yet due to his sadistic mind, they would never truly stick around him for long. They were scared of him and his combat skills. He belonged to the bad side after all. He was in his early 20's now so Daidara and Liver, who sometimes acted like his older brother while Liver acted like he was his father got worried for him more and more. What if he ended up all alone, miserable and unloved? They didn't want that for him. They only wanted his best after all.