Chapter seven~ Alone no more

A few days passed by and I was the happiest woman alive. By the time where all that drama passed by, I lived a nice life with Nyau and his team of "special" friends. Even if they were feared all over the place, in fact, if you got to know them, they were amazing and nice people. Scary and strange but amazing people. Nyau would often play some songs on his flute for me in his free time which I thought was so cute of him. He also made a love song just for me!

On a morning I woke up a bit frisky, feeling something wet below. It wasn't just wet it was...damp...and it...licked me?! Out of pure reflex I ripped the bed sheets away and saw a naked Nyau licking my genitals and nibbling on my sensitive clit.

"N-n-nyau!" I screeched and he waved at me with the cutest smile while still having my genitals in his mouth. He also tried to say something to me but due to his "full mouth" I did not understand him. It was probably a "good morning darling!"

"D-don't speak with a full mouth please!" I begged him and held my right hand in his blonde locks, trying to slightly push him away from me where he responded with a light bite that sent a stinging to my brain. It was slightly painful, but it made me want more from him.

"Ahhh!! You're such a crazy boy did you know that?!" I screamed and was forced to kick his head sending him flying onto the floor accidentally. I didn't know such a man would make me become slightly abusive towards him. But he didn't mind. He was a sadist after all.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed with a closed eye, sitting on his knees rubbing the place I've hit him, which was right above his left eye. It looked kinda cute. He looked like a little girl about to burst out in tears this way. I quickly felt sorry for him. I mean: How could one not?! He was the most adorable human that existed! I quickly kneeled in front of him and kissed the place a couple of times where he was hurt. It was a little red too. Poor baby.

"Aw...I didn't mean to hurt you babe...I'm so sorry. Forgive me?" I pleaded as he stood up again and pushed my head to his erection as my lips touched his swollen balls.

"Apology accepted, but only if you take me balls deep right now. You're not the only one who's horny today by the way..."

I blankly stared at him for a moment.

"How did...you...?"

He chuckled cutesy and lifted my chin up just to push my head back into his balls, rubbing my face into his genitals as if I was some tissues or as if he wanted to give me a penis-to-face-massage.

"I can sense such things and more. Thought I told you already, Muffin~" he purred and then proceed to hold me bridal style only to a few seconds later fall in bed with me. He turned me around so he was the top one and looked down on me, eying my body as if he had never seen me naked before. He traced his fingers around the many hickeys he gave me in the past days and nights. They lightly stinged as many of them were still fresh. We had tried every position so far the night before. It was wild. Well how could it not be with a beast in bed?

"22, 23, 24..."

I haven't noticed him counting as I was in my thoughts but I snapped out of it after awhile.

"...What the hell do you think you're doing shorts-o-boy?" I asked irritated.

"Oh nothing, just counting all the hickeys I've given you so far...Oh wait I forgot those in the back!"

He quickly turned me around and I yelped in surprise before I lied face down in the bed sheets like a sex doll.

"25, 26, 27, 28! 28 hickeys all over your body! Seems like I branded you enough~ Now every man who will see you will know who you belong to!" he said proudly. I just muffled into the bed sheets as I tried to say something and he started to have a laughing fit.

"Sorry baby girl! Forgot to turn you around." He finally did so and looked at me as if I was a piece of art to explore. I huffed as I had not much air in my previous position for a couple of seconds.

"Better!" He exclaimed.

"Better?! Does that mean you don't like my back side?!" I said fake grumpily as he then proceed to hold my cheeks with one hand and came dangerously close to my face until we were millimeters apart and I could feel his breath and hot skin on my own skin.

"I like each side of you of course, the front side, the back side, the side sides, the up sides the down sides...Especially your face! And it's all mine~ But I am yours too of course!" He said as he gave me a peck on my lips and a cute sharp-toothed smile afterward. 

I didn't say anything and just enjoyed the sight of a naked Nyau. The pink wet tip of his hard cock that was slightly hidden in his foreskin was so cute. I liked this view so much and wished it would last forever. But sadly it didn't.

I suddenly saw Nyau shove his dick in my mouth all at once while he cheekily said, "Yeah I wasn't waiting for any response from you, you shouldn't use your mouth to talk anyways!"

This entire day ended with me and Nyau fucking each other to hell and back just like in the past days and the days before and the days before too...He would usually pull out and cum in my mouth to prevent to get me pregnant.

This day started good, but got even better as it appeared.

Sitting on the dinner table at 7 PM, me and Nyau would exchange smiles and giggles like school children. Due to the fact that we sat right next to each other, we also rubbed our legs and feet together in affection or held hands while eating.

Esdeath, Liver and Daidara each had different reactions towards us lovebirds.

Esdeath coldly tried to ignore it but shot us irritated glares from time to time. It didn't seem like she was used to see people in love. But I could spot a slight smile at the corners of her lips after awhile – she seemed to be happy for Nyau after all.

Liver smiled at the sight and shook his head as if he was thinking "These young people nowadays! So cute!" Like how typically old people react sometimes when they see young people in love.

Daidara was about to puke gallons as he sneered at each of our affectionate signs we gave each other. He also looked not happy at all. It was like we were having sex in front of him sheesh! But we weren't so what was his problem anyways?!

Yet at that moment, I didn't let anything in this world bother me. I enjoyed my meal with my boyfriend while messing around with him on the table.

He loved me, I loved him. Everything was perfect. Until Esdeath started to speak up after we all finished our dinner. Of course something had to destroy our good vibes.

"Listen up my three beasts, we have a village to destroy yet again in a few days from now. It will be a surprise attack. You three will accompany me on our one week journey from tomorrow morning on to the southern village. And...(Y/n) you will come with us too of course since you're now allowed to, according to our Highness the Emperor as I got informed."

She said the last part rather quickly, like she wanted to get it over with out of shame. As if she had something against me being allowed to come with them. Seems like I wasn't welcome into their little special club huh? Yet I shrugged it off. After all, I was able to have adventures from now on with my dear Nyau shorty! I smiled and the three beasts said in unison "Yes General Esdeath!"

A great adventure with my boy Nyau, getting to see more of my boy's skills and having a nice vacation with him and his friends. What could go wrong, right?

Many, many things.