Chapter eight ~ Hot Adventure

I was invited or more like forced to go with Esdeath and the three beasts into their adventurous disaster that started out with walking for miles with a wooden carriage without any horses. Basically Liver, Daidara, me and Nyau replaced the horses while Esdeath sat on it. Like a real Queen per se. Oh, did I mention we were in the middle of some goddamn dunes?! Like not really in the dunes, there was grass and all of this shit but it was hot like in the dunes AND I think I saw sand on the floor from time to time. The sun was glaring down on us to the point where I could literally see my shadow sweat with me. How did we end up from the North to the South so quickly anyways?!

But, I know what you might think now.

"Yes, the place where they went was totally warm! That must be the explanation for the misleading title!"

Oh poor innocent Reader-chan.

That wasn't the only reason why it was a "hot adventure". Having to walk miles in the hot weather like in the dunes was already stressful enough, but not as stressful when Nyau's testosterone kicked in on the early evening when we arrived, right in the wrong moment.

And I can tell you they kicked in hard.

I was a moaning and sweating mess as I gripped the tree in front of me for support. He buried his throbbing skin flute each time so fast in me at that specific spot that I was about to see stars. Well, not that it was the first time anyways. But on that day he was even more enthusiastic to make me cum hard.

How it escalated that quickly you ask? Well let's say that Daidara, Liver and Esdeath decided to find something to make fire with on the first early evening and approximately ten minutes later I had to go take a piss. I went to one of the few trees, thinking that Nyau took a nap but turns out that sly blonde sadist pretended to sleep next to me to see if now after all this time I would try to run away from him.

He run towards the spot behind the tree where I just took off my bottom to pee right in front of him as I got slightly startlet to see him standing there. Or more like, behind me. Seeing me in this state made him think it was a good idea to "help me out a little bit" so he started to fumble on my breasts, getting his ping pong bat out to try to show me how he pees even though I didn't ask for something this weird, but lastly he couldn't pee, because simply men with erections can't pee. Pretty sure that was just a lame excuse to show me his hard on to make me horny too.

I must confess that the sight of his stone hard slightly veiny average sized vagina miner got me all horny, exactly like how he had planned it so I would let him take me right there behind this tree. My fluids were rolling down my legs coating me in it until to my feet. My muscles on my arms got weak and I was about to collapse into the puddle of my liquids. How could such a little man make me feel such big emotions?!

"I see I'm making you breathless again my dear beloved (Y/n)~" he said between huffs and started to grip my hair to pound a bit faster, as if he wasn't making me wet enough.

I couldn't answer nor hear him right as I was close to my orgasm and totally away with my mind. Suddenly he heard voices. No, not what you think. He actually heard REAL voices coming from behind the tree a little bit more far away from us.

"Oh shit!" Nyau spat, turning his head to where the voices came from making his hair flip around elegantly at the same time, then looking back to me, his horns slightly in an alerted position like the one of a cat, uhm excuse me, beast.

"Let's make this quicker and finish it right there! The guys and the boss are back."

The last thing I heard was our skins slapping together harshly and as he got sloppier I heard him groaning my name over and over again as we both came in full bliss into the night. I moaned a bit too but tried to hold it back to not be caught with him. Quickly after we were removed from each other we put our clothes back on in a hurry, mind me I was desperately trying to rip off some sheets off the tree to clean that mess we have done. Then I proceed to walk back to the wooden carriage where the rest of the group was.

"Hey boss!" Nyau, already in front of her, greeted Esdeath as if nothing happened and bowed down while welcoming her back. These dudes seemed to treat her like a goddess although she's basically a mass murderer and dictator. I was so jealous of her. What was her secret?

"Seems like nothing much happened since we were gone." She commented. As if. If you only knew.

She ignored the silence and moved on. Walking to the carriage she took out two dead animals, I couldn't take a look at it so I looked away.

"Your future husband is one of the three beasts and you're supposed to become his wife? You can't even look at a dead animal without to piss yourself. (Y/n), look at it, now!"

That sadistic bitch.

I took a glance in her direction but as a distraction from the dead animals I looked at her boobs instead. They were jiggling with each step of hers. Nice. Next to hers, my tits looked like infected mosquito bites.

"You're a very weak human being. But don't you worry. Now that you're with us, we will teach you how to become tough. You better be grateful. Not many people get that opportinity in this area." She smiled at the end of her sentence and since I was looking at her big milk trucks almost the entire time, I didn't notice her preparing the food for us which were the dead animals basically. Disgusting. They were rich enough to stop at the next village to buy the food but they had to murder two innocent animals for that night.

While I sat next to Nyau around the camp fire I had to still think about how close we were on getting caught. What would they have done if they had found us this way? I didn't really want to imagine that. All I knew is that I was on a nice trip with my small man in the middle of nowhere with three other strange people. This trip was a curse and a blessing at the same time. I get to spend all the time with him but I had to work hard to compete with them.

On the same evening after dinner when it was already dark, only the beautiful moon illuminating us, Nyau fell asleep on my lap. He looked so peaceful like always. Seeing him like this almost every night made me forget what kind of monster he actually was. All the people he's slaughtered. All the women he's skinned and probably jerked off on their dead bodies for fun.

It made me wonder...Will I also end up like this if he ever has had enough of me? After all...I didn't deserve Nyau at all. He deserved a strong independent beautiful woman who's strong minded. I was the exact opposite of that. So why? Why out of all the women did he chose me? Was I the only one available on that day he kidnapped me? Or did nobody...want him? No way he was too perfect for me.

After falling asleep as well I dreamed of the way me and Nyau met. The destroyed village I walked into that I once called my home, all the dead people. Then him, appearing in front of me. Looking like a shiny prince coming to save me. But it wasn't exactly like I have wanted it to be. He held up a knife and threatened me. Making me shake in fear. Drugging me and dragging me alone with him against my will. But later, making my heart beat faster than anything. In a good way. Making me the happiest woman alive. All the sorrow, I had completely forgotten about it. I was almost...healed by his love and care. The hot exciting nights we had were the most memorable. They were making my nights even sweeter than they already were.

Suddenly my dream changed. I was lying in my bed, naked, legs spread, screaming in pain. Why? What was I doing there?!

A bloody creature was pressed out of my lower area and made a mess in the bed sheets. I looked to the left and saw Nyau kneeling next to the bed holding my hand. It got quickly dark. Nyau screams my name multiple times but I struggle listening to him, the voice becomes faint and my vision very blurry. What is happening? Was I...

...dying?