Chapter two ~ His territory

~~Nyau POV~~

She was mesmerizingly beautiful, the way she slept. The drugs were slowly losing it's effect as I noticed her twitching a little, opening her big dolly (e/c) eyes and wiggling around in the already opened baggage. "Time to have some fun with my new special friend", I thought while smiling.

I dragged her up to my bed, her arm instinctively clung around my neck as I blushed at her action. Didn't she realize that she just got kidnapped? Why didn't she struggle out of my grip but rather seemed to want it?? She must have been insane...Kinda like me, I like it.

The confusion was settled in her face as she looked at me after I set her down onto my bed.

"W-where are we?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes and looking at me with shock after fully processing who stood in front of her.

"In my room, or more precisely, in my bed, where all the magic happens! We will have a great time together I promise~" I cooed calmly while caressing her soft skin on her face. Oh how I wanted to jerk off on that face so bad and give her the facial of her life!

"Wait a minute...Y-you're that boy that found me and wanted to kill me! How come we ended up here? What is going on? And what happened to my village? And to my parents and friends? Were you responsible for that?! You monster!!"

She suddenly tried to hit me but I was faster, I pushed her down and straddled her. I covered her mouth and a big smirk grew onto my face as one of my hands gripped her wrists while the other free hand traced along her jawline, making her blush madly at me. This aroused me a lot, I felt my shorts tightening quickly.

"Shhh...we want no one to hear us right? Yes it's true, me and my comrades did it under command of our boss. You were the only one survivor, show a bit of gratefulness to me, after all I will let you live a little longer before I will skin you and kill you...And while you're alive right now..." I explained while I started to undress her from her clothes hastily and from mine too, "...you will be of great use to me!"

She tried to struggle out of my grip but eventually gave up. We were both naked in a matter of seconds and I placed myself in front of her legs by forcefully opening them with my free hand and my knee while the other occupied hand still gripped her small wrists. I started to feel super hot at her wincing underneath me.

"You can be happy that I don't have the ropes yet, but I will get them after that, don't worry", I said and she went silent, she just blushed madly while eying me, which irritated me a bit. 

I placed myself on her entrance and the tip of my cock almost entered her. I was so close.

But god had other plans apparently.

Out of the blue I suddenly heard some knocks on the door. Shit. I was screwed. They would find out that I didn't kill her but rather keep her just for my own pleasure!

"Nyau, we have to make dinner. Luckily I will cook today instead of Liver, so the food won't be too bad...I hope. Yes I need a helping hand and that would be you, Esdeath ordered me to", I heard Daidara's voice say behind the door.

Me, still being in the exact same position, jumped off her and got dressed super quick before giving my attention back to her. I noticed how she glanced to the door was shocked as well, how cute.

"Uhhh...Coming Daidara! Just give me a sec!" my stressed voice squeaked in the direction of the door.

I basically threw her back into the baggage after getting dressed and closed it. I shoved the baggage together with her inside under my king sized bed and run to the door.

I opened the door hastily and leaned on the door frame, pretending to act all cool like nothing happened.

"H-hey there!" I huffed, out of breath almost, "W-what are we making f-for dinner Dai?"