Chapter six ~ Confessions

My heartbeat was probably heard by everyone in the castle at that very moment. I was still kneeling down with one foot, my entire body was shaking. Me, a strong beast in such a state was unusual.

"My first and original decision was to ban her from the castle and fire you from your position", the young teen Emperor spoke.

"It's over..." I thought and swallowed a big knot in my throat.

"...But then I came to realization that, since you truly love her, it would be harsh to take her away from you. She doesn't seem to be a bad person. After all, she seems to make you feel good. Ever since you started to hide her, you started to make your job even better. Due to that fact, Nyau, I'm going to give you permission to stay with her. But keep treating her well or I may punish you for real. She may also come with you whenever you need to travel for work."

W-was he for real?! I was the happiest man alive right now. But there was still a major problem.

My TRUE feelings about her. I fell in love with her. But...what if this love was only one-sided...?

Nobody would love a guy like me anyways. A sadist that skins women's faces and collects them. Sometimes I even fapped by looking at them. Maybe I just have to seduce her. Be a better person. I'm the only one who's left for her. And I felt incredibly guilty by then. She deserved better than a guy like me anyways.

"Thank you, your Highness!" I said full of excitement and ran back to the dinner hall.

(Y/n) was the last one to sit there. Her plate was empty and she stood up from her chair as soon as she saw me entering the hall. Did she wait for me this entire time?

"You're back! Where were you? I can tell you were worried and nervous. Your palms were so sweaty."

So cute...She pretended to care for me. Maybe because she wanted to earn enough trust from me to get more freedom to find another man and run off soon? My mind started to get crazier. I couldn't lose her.

I slowly and weakly walked over to her, my eyes filled with tears as the happy tears finally started to emerge from my eyes, surprising her when I hugged her tightly. I silently cried over her shoulder as she patted my back.

"Nyau, tell me what happened please. You worry me for real, I'm not just faking it."

Could she see through me so easily?

"I'm just glad that you are here with me right now..." I whispered while more tears rolled down my cheeks.

We went into my room and I explained her everything. She seemed very understanding. We also laughed and I teased her by grabbing he butt often or poking her tits playfully. Her small surprised moans made me get an instant boner.

But then, our situation had to change again out of nowhere. It appeared that there was not enough drama since we met.

Her adorable laugh suddenly disappeared and her head lowered to look at my plain white bed sheet.

"Nyau, what date do we have today?" she asked me.

Why in the hell would she suddenly ask me such a random question?

~~Reader POV~~

The arranged wedding suddenly came into my mind. I completely forgot about it! I have to attend it, as my parents last wish. They would have wanted it. Maybe after the marriage I can still visit Nyau from time to time?

"It's the uhm...17th May today. Why is that so important to know for you now? The only thing that counts right now is that I can keep my sex slave~" he hummed in a cute manner. His slit pupils looked in my eyes, one of his fangs peeked out of the side of his smiling mouth which added more cuteness to his delicate feminine face. His hair was shinning softly due to the hue of his pale yellow hair, I looked at him before being forced to destroy our moment together.