Chapter three ~ Discovering new environment

A few days passed now since I was kidnapped by that boy. What was his name again? Mew? Woof? Neigh?

Luckily he didn't do any inappropriate stuff with me so far. He seemed too busy in these days.

I had to ask him a tons of times about his full name and his origins, but he would just dodge my questions like bullets. He said it wasn't necessary for me to know more about him. But he also made me curious about him. Whatever made him the way he was, I would find it out.

There were even times where he disappeared for a day. I feared he would never come back or he would come back to my starved to death body.

Someday I decided to act. I couldn't do this any longer. The bed pan was full, almost leaking out of it and so I decided to risk it. Even if I feared if somebody was here and I would get caught, I might not survive it...

With slow and careful steps I went to the door and opened it slowly without to make a noise. It appeared that they were living in some sort of castle as the environment looked like it. It was big and neat. I walked into an as it appeared dinning room and next to it the kitchen. Luckily I found the restrooms right next to the dinning room. I wasn't certain if I had heard noises or if I was super tired from doing nothing all day and staring outside the window by his bed but I gave it no other thought, which turned out to be a big fat mistake.

I opened the door of the restrooms after I finished and stood in front of four people. A woman with blue hair and a military like outfit, a man who looked like a Lion with big muscles, and an old man with a long ponytail and of course blondie was there too.

I stared at them in shock and couldn't move. Somehow, luck wasn't by my side since I met this blonde sadist.

"Care to explain why you are here, stranger?" the blue haired beautiful woman asked.

"Should we massacre her right here and there General Esdeath?" the Lion looking like man asked with joy in his voice. Jesus fucking Christ was everyone in this house a fucking sadist?!

He looked kind of like Nyau, he had horns as well but was far taller than him. Nyau looked miniature next to the old man and that Lion dude. Even the woman was taller than him. Speaking of which, Nyau looked at me with a death stare. I was screwed that was for sure. Hopefully not literally.

His features softened as he looked over to, as I assumed these were his coworkers who he always talked about and butted in to my defense.

"Oh uhm...I think we shouldn't massacre her..."

I nodded quickly but I wanted to punch him so bad at that moment. I wanted to be rather murdered than to say the following thing, but I had to.

"Y-yes that's right! Because I'm..." I mumbled as my brain gave up, forgetting his name for the 123439th time probably. Bad timing.

He looked at me and I could see him doing something with his lips, did he try to say his name with no sound to help me out?

"I'm Nyau's girlfriend!!" I said awkwardly while faking a smile and ran over to him into his arms. They all watched baffled as I hugged him wildly and we fell onto the floor together.

"Nyau babe!! I thought you would never come back!!" I said with a harsh tone in my voice in the last few words while hugging him very tightly, because after all I was so pissed off that he stayed away for so long without to change that damn bed pan or letting me go to the restrooms. It started to stink like piss in his room all day long thanks to that damn thing and he even locked the window with a key, probably also to make sure I wouldn't try to escape while he was out.

We stood up and he patted my head like I was his...pet? I just smiley at him and whispered "Don't stay away for so long ever again you bitch". He then just chuckled and made out with me, his tongue almost reaching my throat probably as a revenge for claiming to be his girlfriend...Strangely I enjoyed the feeling.