Chapter four ~ However far away I will always love you

~~Nyau's POV~~

I see her coming through the door. We hug. We kiss and make out a lot for a very long time. We lay in bed for hours and pour our hearts out. We confess and kiss once more, a very long kiss this time with tongue. We make plans to marry each other and maybe...soon have babies together. Mixing our genetics together. It would be fun to watch which child would have which characteristics and looks. Would my baby daughter look more like her mama? Or more like her daddy? Or maybe our first child would be a baby boy? Would he look more like me or her? Or maybe we would get twins or even triplets? Or quadruplets? Or per any chance...we would get quins? Either way our children would turn out beautifully.

This is how it should have happened. But this is not what happened. Fate didn't have any mercy with me at this time.There was no (Y/n) coming through my door hugging me at all for days. It was like she vaporized. Like it was all just a dream. Well, it felt like a dream. A dream quickly turning into a living nightmare.

Has she run away from me for good? I thought she may like me...at least a little bit...To maybe come visit me again. So we could talk it out. Be friends. And then...maybe more than just friends.

On a sad rainy day I lay in bed in deep thoughts. I looked outside and eyed the slowly dripping water droplets from my window. It was like they made a race together. Which one was quicker? I always saw two "racing" against each other until they were on the lowest point of my window, disappearing from my eye sight and pouring onto the floor. Secretly these were the imaginary tears that my heart shed while (Y/n) was gone.

"Oh, two other raced together. If the right one won, (Y/n) would come home today for sure!" I watched as the two water drops slid down my window.

But the left one was a tiny bit quicker.

Two other raced down. I bet on the right one once more.

But again, the left one was the winner.

Did that mean I wasn't be able to see her ever again? Was I supposed to end up alone and miserable?

What was wrong with me anyways? She was supposed to become my sex slave, not my crush...But the way she walks, talks and smiles just blew me away. Often when she slept and the moonlight would crawl into my room, I had watched her sleeping form for almost hours. Not creepy at all, I know.

This girl was special. And I wanted my special girl back.

~~Reader POV~~

I had never imagined to end up being kidnapped.

Again.

Some guys took me with them after they found out I know Nyau and the three beasts. Whatever was special about them, they decided to forcefully take me with them right away. One of them, I supposed was the Leader, told me how the three beasts were supposed to fight against them, but Nyau and his buddies postponed it for an "emergency situation". I wondered if maybe I was the emergency situation? I don't know.

However, they took me to their place, all tied up and confused. I overheard a conversation between the brown haired young guy and a pink haired chick with twin tails.

"What are we going to do now Tatsumi? Do you think we did the right thing by kidnapping her?"

"Don't worry Mine. We are sending a letter to Esdeath and explain in it that we took her as a hostage for now. If they don't come to fight against us in 24 hours, we will kill her. They WILL have to attend the fight this time instead of making up excuses while chilling in their castle. We are the night raids after all."

Who the fuck were these people?! Were they these Assassins that everyone feared in my town?

~~Nyau's POV, next day~~