Chapter five ~ Becoming one

The sunshine shone into the room. I woke up with a hurting head. What happened again last night?

I suddenly remembered after eying the snoring horned blonde next to me. His tail wiggled a bit in his sleep. When he lied like that with his eyes closed in such a peaceful state, I could have forgotten how much of a bad boy he actually was. He looked almost like a sleeping angel. Okay that makes no sense, he has horns after all! A sleeping devil-angel, then?

I got kidnapped by a group of strange people earlier, my first encounter with He-man aka. upgraded booty shorts boy and how he saved me, transformed back into the small bean he was and rode home with his coworkers and me. I was almost executed. But he...saved my life. Why? He could have just moved on. He could have rob another village and kidnap another young woman to have as his sex slave. Speaking of which, he didn't touch me so far, which confused me as well. The thoughts of him finding another sex slave hurt me at that moment.

I then slowly eyed myself and I was...NAKED?! Apparently Nyau next to me, lightly twitching in his sleep every then seconds appeared to also be naked. I only noticed that after having a small recap of my life from the past days.

I looked over his fragile frame, only half of his upper body was exposed. His smooth porcelain skin had a gleaming effect from the sun. But I wanted to see more than a bit of his torso. I wanted to see the full package.

Should I...dare it? Slowly lifting up the covers to look at his naked self more closely? I had started to wonder how he looked like naked. Especially...his "beast" size. I clapped in my hands close to his face twice to make sure he really was asleep. I also blew some hair strands around, in and out of his cute and handsome face. No reaction from him, but the snoring stopped. Unfortunately for me, I thought it was adorable. It sounded like a snoring from a baby kitten.

By now I was fully aware that I fell for the blonde. Head over heels. The butterflies in my stomach roared a lot only by seeing him sleeping. When I was with these Assassins, I felt like a piece of me was missing. I then finally realized 100 % that I was in love. With a sadist. Even if I was going to die by his hands, I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. He was like a drug to me by now, I needed more of him.

He appeared to be deep asleep still I thought. So I dared it. Slowly lifting up the bed sheets to reveal the naked figure of my crush. His cock and testicles just lied there like a sleeping snake with it's prey in the stomach. His foreskin all the way up on the shaft, revealing only one quarter of the pink colored tip. How cute. It made me get small tingles down there. I also wanted to know how a dick in a hand feels like. Maybe, only maybe, I could put my hand all around his member and squeeze it a bit. Just lightly, without to wake him up and angering him. 

No! I already went too far by pulling the bed sheets all up! It was already risky enough, but that would definitely most likely wake him up and make him furiously kick his feet in my abdomen and skin me for good! That was the last thing I have wanted. After apparently gaining that much of trust from him, I didn't want to destroy our...what should I call it...friendship? I wanted to become more than friends with him. Maybe I was being foolish, but I wanted to be his. I had to put the bed sheets back in place before it was too la-

"Are you done?" he suddenly mumbled, his eyes still closed. I got startled so hard that I almost fell off his bed.

Hell no, to the no no no. Instant regret.

Since when was he awake?!

"I said are you done? I'm cold over here. Pull the sheets back up, please", he grumbled and without any comment I did as he said and turned my back to him afterward, pretending to go back asleep to escape this awkward situation.