Part[1]

Jungkook pov:

After I stepped onto the school grounds I could feel my legs wobbly and everyone around me didn't seem to pay attention to me like always. It's like I'm invisibly in this school and this world nobody wants me here, it would be good if everyone just left me and didn't pay attention to me but unfortunately there is this bully Taehyung who always picks on me and bullies me physically ofcourse. I'm used to it I can say.

I stepped into the classroom and as always I was the first one there, at least I could enjoy the 10 minutes I have alone and I liked it that way.

Slowly people started to come in and I saw everyone talking and having fun with their friends, which honestly hurt well it's not like anyone would wanna be friends with me right?
Then I felt anxious as I saw Taehyung and his friends come in, they all smirked at me while passing by they are planning something. I felt like running out the room because I know they are gonna embarrass me again.

They didn't do anything for the past 30 minutes but then I felt a paper being thrown on the head I looked back and saw Taehyung signing me to picked it up.

I opened it, it read:
"We will wait for you after lunch" oh no I said to myself, not again there gonna hurt me again, I took a deep breath putting the paper down hoping for the best

Y/n pov

Today is the day we're gonna go back to Seoul, I'm exited and anxious bc I had my worst and best experiences there. I took a deep breath and put my legs into the plane.

"Your gonna be fine honey don't worry one bit" my mom smiled at me I smiled back putting on my earphones and looking out the planes window such a beautiful view.

I smiled while looking out the window  then I my eyes got heavy and I closed my eyes.

-

"Wake up we're here" my dad woke me up when we had arrived, I look my handbag and took a deep breath as we headed into our new house. You see my dad became successful after we went to America and I'm really grateful for all his hard work for our family.

Jungkook pov

Again I'm heading home with a bruised body and face I always carry foundation to cover my bruises on my face, I walked inside the house as I could smell my moms cooking she doesn't cook very often only when my dad is at home. You see my family isn't that great, my dad treats me like shit so does my mom even though I'm the only child in the family. My dad only raised me because he had to give his company to me when i finish high school, how do I know that? Well he actually told me.

When it comes to my mom she doesn't love her family she often brings other man to the house and even though I want to say or do something about it I'm scared, scared I might be alone and that nobody will want me nor try to save me if I try to kill my self because I've tried it but failed because I have to live I don't know why but something always stops me from doing something harmful to myself.

I got into the bedroom and washed myself up and put on some more foundation hopefully nobody will notice this bruise on my face I went downstairs and they were ready to eat
I sat down and we started our meal.

"How's school you better be getting high marks" my dad said firmly like always
"Yes dad" I responded and ate my food

"I'm finished now I'll go study" I said while standing up, I went upstairs and stared to do my homework and I usually fall asleep on the table because I'm too lazy to get up and go to my bed. But I usually have a big neck ache in the morning, but that's nothing compared to Taehyung and his friends beatings.
And tomorrow is gonna be a day just like that.

Y/n pov

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day I can feel it.

-