[Part26]

Taehyung's pov

"What do you want to talk about" I said boringly to my parents who were staring down at me.
"We need to talk about the mess you made yesterday, what happened here" they pointed at the living room.

"Why do you care" I said with a glare.
"Why wouldn't we. Please Taehyung we care about you, tell us what happened maybe we can help" my mom said softly, I scoffed at her soft tone.

"Since when huh? You have always wanted me in your control and you never gave me any space, I suffocated because of you guys. And the only person who actually cared for me was y/n and it's only been her for the past two months, she's cares for me than you ever will" i stood up and glared them down.

"Stop with the nonsense Taehyung, we always let you do what you wanted to do. Your being ungrateful!" My dad said angrily. I rolled my eyes at his words.

"What should I be grateful for? Should I be grateful that you guys never let me cross a single line you drew for me since I was young or should I be grateful that you guys always thought about yourself and not me, you never thought about my feelings and my dreams. If you thought about me for once you would have at least let me stay in school" I looked down not wanting to look into their eyes.

"We took you out because you never stopped causing trouble" my dad pointed out.
"But have ever once just once, asked me why I was acting that way. No all you thought about was your name being in dirt because of my actions. You didn't think about why I would do such things you only thought about your stupid work and how it will effect it" I finally got up and walked to the stairs. I don't want to speak to them anymore.

"Fine! Go to school do whatever you want. Let's see where it will get you" my dad scoffed and left the dining room.
"Taehyung please don't do something you will regret later" my mom stopped me.
"See you don't even trust me" I took my hands away from her grip and went up to my room.

I'm not stupid to do something I'll regret.

Y/n's pov

I walked downstairs and prepared my lunch.
"Honey where, where you yesterday" I heard my moms voice making me jump.
"You guys are back" I said with a big smile.
"Yes we are and I already prepared your lunch for you" she smiled sweetly.
"Thank you" I hugged her tightly.

"Where is dad ?" I looked around the room.
"He's sleeping he must be tired, good news is that we won't be going away anymore, we will stay here with you" She creased my hair and smiled.
"Really?" I said softly.
"Yes really, so hows school going. Better than your other school?" I thought for a while.

"Yes it's going okey, I'm getting used to it" I gave her a fake smile.
"Ow honey you can tell me anything, don't hesitate ok?" I smiled and nodded my head.
"We can talk when you come back from school" she passed me my bag and I nodded again.

"Bye mom" I waved her goodbye and made my way to school. I don't like taking the bus because it's too crowded.
"I don't want to see any of their faces" i frowned and kept my head low.

I hope I can do this.

"Y/n!" I heard someone shout my name. My eyes widened and I look bak at the person.
"Taehyung?! Your back" he nodded his head with a box smile. I missed his smile, it looks good on him.

"Thank god" I said with a smile.
"See your boyfriend is back" he smirked.
"Don't start" I rolled my eyes making him laugh.
"Let's go baby and don't remind me of yesterday or I'll kill you" I laughed at his expression.

"Alright crybaby I won't" I stuck my tongue out to him and run away.
"Yah you little-" he laughed and started running after me.
"Don't worry, we will be there for each other and ale those two shits suffer" Taehyung said with a smirk.

"No we won't, we will not talk to them because they don't want us to. If they deserve to be treated badly then karama will give them it. But we will not do anything bad to them, so don't say that ok" I stopped him and spoke softly.
"Stop being a softy, they do deserve to be treated badly, do u know what we are going through because is them" he let out a scoff and held my hands softly.

"And by treating them badly I meant not talking to them....silent treatment" he said with a wink.
"Alright that's good then" I said with a small laugh.

-ring- -ring-

"The bell rang let's gooo" I said excitedly, although I wasn't feeling happy at all.
"Hooray" Taehyung said boredly.
"Be thankful that you are coming to school again" I gave him a glare.
"I'm coming here because of you lil shit" I hit his arms harshly.
"Don't you dare call me that again" I glared at him again.

"Ok my little shit" he smiled slyly and ran into the classroom.
"Ughh" I groaned and entered as well.

"Oh Taehyung your back" everyone said surprised.
"Yes I am" he said cooley before sitting down.
"Unfortunately he is" i added making him glare at me.
I shrugged and took my seat beside Jungkook avoiding any eye contact.

Throughout the lesson, I felt Sana taking glances at Taehyung making my blood boil. If she tries to even talk to him I'm going to rip her hair out. Not kidding.

-ring- -ring-

Me being the slow tutle I am, I was the last one to get out of class followed by Jungkook. I don't know why he waited until I was out but then I realised her had the keys to lock the door. I was disappointed  I thought he waited for me...

I walked to my locker to meet Taehyung and Sana standing here talking. I smirk to myself. Someone if gonna loose some hair today.
"Yah" I said harshly pulling Sana away from Taehyung making her stumble backwards.

"Yah y/n, what the hell" she said confused and angry. Pfft this bitch.
"Stay away from Taehyung, you've done enough to him" I stood in front of Taehyung.
"You don't know anything y/n stay out of our business" she said with a glare.

"Bitch, Taehyung is my business" I said with a smirk.
"Y/n stop calling her that" I heard another voice making my eyes soften. Ugh I hate this effect he has on me.
"You. Mind you own business" I rolled my eyes at him and turned away to look at Sana who was giving Jungkook a soft smile.
I felt my chest tighten seeing him give the same look to her.

"She is my business" he said out making me freeze. I stood there for a while, before biting on my lips trying to keep all my emotions inside.
"Then take your business and tell her to stay away from Taehyung" I glared at both of them and leaked away with Taehyung beside me.

We went to the back and stood there thinking, both of us on our own world.
"I need a hug" Taehyung said softly. I smiled and gave him a bare hug making him laugh softly.
"I'm here for you, don't worry" I rubbed his back and we stood there for a while.

"Taehyung?"

Great!

He let me go of the hug and he's eyes widened.
"Oh Jaehyun hyung" He said with a big smile.

They know each other?!

_________________________

Sorry for making you guys wait. I was busy with school (ihateschool)

I love you all !

Thanks for reading ❤️