[Part12]

Taehyung's pov

I felt...sad....knowing she can't love me back...it hurt I mean of course it did. But I don't understand why she likes that loser so much. What's so special about him. He's such a book warm. Whatever it is, he always takes away what I treasure the most. I don't want to looser y/n bc she has everything I'm looking for but...I think I might just fail this time as well.

I dropped her off and went back to school, I have to keep my grades and my attendance up because I don't want to get home schooled I won't be able to see y/n anymore is that happens.
I came into class, with a annoyed face bc the first person I was that looser.
"Sorry for being late" I bowed the and I took my seat. The teacher just shook his head and sighed he's used to me coming in late. So he doesn't even bother to talk to me.

I was concentrating in class for the first time when I looked to my left to meet a familiar figure. She turned her head and looked at me. NO WAY! My eyes became wide. She just rolled her eyes and looked at the board. Why the hell is she back now?! Ugh!!
I eyed her the whole time she kept on turning and looking at Jungkook with a smile. I guess she still likes him too.
Why am I so unlucky. I have everything a girl needs like tf is wrong with these girls eyes. I literally have the whole school running after me but these two are choosing that dork ass nerd.

I sighed having before packing my things ready to go out. I stood up and was ready to leave me i read their conversation.
"Hey kookie you remember me right" she said in a shy voice. Why does she have to speak to HIM like that and not me. I bit my lip in frustration.
"Yes I do. Excuse me now I need to go" he said and quickly left. I scoffed, why isn't he thankful for what he got that bunny teeth nerd.
"You still like the loser don't you" I leaned onto the desk looking at sana my first ever :real crush no- love:
"Pfft its you, don't call him that before I cut you" she rolled her eyes taking her backpack and running out the classroom. There's something wrong with these girls.

I was walking to my next class after having lunch, I was thinking about y/n I hope she's okey.
"Taehyung-ahhh" I head a loud and very annoying voice behind me. The girl came up to me and hugged me tightly. Oh it's her- what's her name again Yoona no Yeri wait-
"Did you miss me oppa" she was clinging onto me with a pout on her face. Tf.
"Umm hey what was your name" I said scratching the back of my neck.
"What how could you forget me I'm Yooji" she said with puppy eyes. Oh Ye her, why did I ever date her anyways.
"Umm ok Yooji I need to go now and umm I'm dating now so plz leave me alone ok bye don't be sad" I said and quickly left. I heard her shout my name but I didn't stop. Oh lord.
Did I date that many girls to forget their names. Well I guess I did 😏 not that that's a good thing but like I said all the girls wanted me to why not. But I only have one target now y/n! Well now that Sana is here... no nvm she's my past.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the short chapter.
💙💙💙
💜💜
    ❤️