[Part6]

Y/n pov

"Oh about that, what were you saying about him not being able to hurt me anymore" he tried to change the topic
"Yah show me" I said going to his back and opening it. I felt my heart stop beating at that moment.
I felt my hot tears running down. This so all because of me. What have I done. I'm sorry Jungkook....I cried softly he didn't say anything  for a while then slowly turned around and he's eye went wide

Jungkook pov
I felt her open my back and heard her little gasp. She didn't say anything for a while. I heard a sniff so I turned around and saw her crying. My eyes grew wide. Why is she crying, is it because I got hurt? She isn't crying for that right, why does she even care?
"W-Why are you crying" I said softly, she didn't respond she just stood there looking at the ground crying softly. I stood up and went up to her.

I got really surprised when she hugged me and cried on my chest, I put my hands slowly around her back and patted her .
"I'm sorry t-this is all my f-fault" what so she talking about???
"What's your fault?" I asked confused
"Is my fault that you got hurt, I shouldn't have interacted with you in the first place, I made your situation worse" I felt a happy smile appear on my face, it feels so nice to know that's why actually cares about me.
"No, plz don't say that, your the first ever person to care about me this much, I'm actually lucky to have you" I said with a smile on my face, she finally realised from the hug and looked at me.
"Really" she said with a soft voice. I smiled and nodded she smiled back and hugged me again.
After a little while, she quickly pulled back with guilty face.
"I'm sorry I hugged you, did I make you uncomfortable" she said and stepped back, her face red. I laughed at her cuteness
"No it's ok anytime" I said looking down. I smiled at her she was looking at the ground. She looked up and our eyes meet. I stared at her and so did she, she then looked down with a smile on her face.

After a little bit of silence we heard clapping from behind. We both looked back to see Taehyung and his gang standing there with a smirk on his face.
"Look at these two Love birds, it's so sweet it makes me sick" he said glaring into my soul. I took y/n's bag and handed it to her.
"You go ahead ill deal with it myself" I said and pushed her but she wouldn't budge.
"No-" before she could finish Taehyung interrupted
"You go ahead babe he's going to deal with us himself. He's come really brave these days you know" I felt like hitting him when he called y/n babe, I don't know why but it made my blood boil.
"Firstly I'll never be your babe not even in your dreams, secondly I'm not going anywhere thirdly you can't lay a finger on him on my watch" she said and stepped ahead of me, I quickly pulled her to the back when I saw Taehyung coming towards her. He smirked and walked closer before stopping right in front of me.
I felt scared but I wanted to protect y/n at the same time, so I didn't move a muscle.
"You've been a bad boi these days you know" he said and grabbed my coller. I immediately felt another hand on my shoulder, it was y/n for sure.
"Don't touch him" she said pushing him away but he grabbed her hands with his free hand.
"I said don't get involved, I might hurt you as well. And I don't want to do that to my baby" he smirked and looked away from her looking at me.
"If you dare lay a finger on him, I'm going to post the picture of you smoking on the internet" after she said that and he immediately let go stepping towards y/n. She had a satisfied smirk on her face. What's going on here.
"So that was you?" He said with a glare.
"Yepp" she smiled at him but it felt more like a smirk to me. "So if you try to hurt Jungkook again I'm going to post it all over the internet. And you know what will happen if your parents see it right" she said eyeing Taehyung.
"Fuck!" He said brushing his hair off his face.
He left with a angry face on, I have a bad feeling about this.
"Bye bye" y/n said with a baby voice. I looked at her confused. What's going on.
"He won't hurt you anymore" she said with a big smile.

After a little while she told me everything and I was surprised that she did all that so he would stop hurting me. I feel loved.

Y/n pov
After talking with Jungkook. I went to the bathroom and washed up. The class already started I needed to get there fast. I was passing by the gym room, it was empty. Suddenly I felt a hand grab mine a pull me into a small storage room. I was about to scream when the persons hands closed my mouth. I closed my eyes, but shot it open when I heard the persons voice.
"Why so scared baby" ugh I know that voice. He put his hands away.
"I'm not scared, now let me go" I was about to go past him. But he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head while pressing his body against mine.
I felt my heart beat faster than ever. I looked at him shocked he was glaring down at me almost eye fucking me. I felt so scared.
"Y-yah let g-go" I said struggling in his grip. He wouldn't move a muscle. I gave up and looked at him. He smirked and started to talk.
"Now let's play game with you, if you don't made a sound I'm going to tell my gang mates and myself to stop bullying the looser but if you do make a sound you'll have to date me for s month" he said is he serious right now.
"Hahaha u think I'll fall for that. You can't touch him remember" I said eyeing him.
He smirked again.
"Do you think I'm dumb I can get other people hurt him and then will not be any evidence that it was me. And I'll make sure you can't open your mouth either" he said coming closer to my eyes. Our lips inches away. I felt his hot breath on my lips.
"Now you wanna play or no" he said backing away. I don't have a choice do I.
"Fine" I said with a glare. I looked so see his smirk. And what he did next made me shook.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey I hope you liked it. Sorry for the wait. Plz support by voting and commenting.
💞💞💞