[Part28]

I'm such a bad author I'm really sorry for the wait...

Y/ns pov

"You waited" I said with a smile.
"Yeah I did, let's go now" he held his hands out and looked at me.
"No we are not holding hands" I said with my arms crossed.
"Aww come onnn" he whined like a little boy who's mother isn't buying him ice cream.
"Hahahaha" I laughed ah his childish attitude, it isn't something you see everyday.

"Taehyung you know her" omfg why do they have to get involved with me.
"Oh Tzuyu, Yeah I do she's my girlfriend" he said slyly.
"What the fuck ew" she said grossed out. I felt my blood boil as I turned around.
"Shut up" I said harshly.

"Umm what's happening here y/n?" Taehyung asked completely lost.
"Nothing, she's just some bitch I used to know"I grabbed his hands and walked away from them.
"Let's just go" I didn't want to deal with any of this right now.

"I need a explanation right now" he stopped me and stared while I groaned in annoyance.
"Ok ok but you want me to explain here...in the middle of the fucking road?" He looked around and looked back at me again.
"Finee no need to get angry" he walked off as I followed close behind. After a while we reached a beautiful view of the river and sad down on a bench.

"I'm ready" he said looked straight at me. I sighed and nodded my head.
"Remember I told you the "story" of me getting bullied and my bf leaving me?" I said slowly before looking at him.
"No!" He said widening his eyes.
"Yes!" I corrected him and sighed.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I-I just didn't want your relationship with them to break because of me" I said sadly.
"....I-It's ok, it's just that I never thought Jaehyun hyung would do something like that, that's all" he sounded somewhat guilty. And he finally knew why Jaehyun was acting that way.

-ring- -ring-

Taehyung picked up his phone and talked before closing it.
"What is it?" I questioned him.
"I need to go" he said softly.
"It's ok, just go if you need to" he nodded his head and quickly left I was confused but I just shrugged it off.

I sighed and bowed my head thinking. What am I doing with my life ugh.
I felt someone sit beside me and a rush of wind went by and I could smell his perfume. It's Jungkook.
"Can we please talk?" He said softly. I nodded my head slowly.
"I...I'm sorry" he said making me confused.
"I'm really sorry" he repeated.
"I don't know what else to say. I'm just sorry" he looked really guilty.
"I shouldn't have said all those things to you, I...I thought that was the right thing to do, but I was wrong" a smile appeared on my lips hearing his words.

"It's ok" I said with a small smile, he looked at me and we stared into each other's eyes. I felt myself get nervous and I bit my bottom lip trying to shake from how nervous I was. He's eyes slowly landed on my lips, I felt onto the corner of the bench. My eyes winded in surprise when he's face came closer to me. I closed my eyes slowly when our faces were inches away. It felt so intense because the only thing we could hear was the soft wind and out heavy breaths.

I felt his lips slowly land on mine making me jump a little. I felt his lips curve into a small smile before slowly moving. I got out shock and kissed back. Tbh I have never had this kind of kiss with anyone before. It was so...sweet and soft it felt...good and i felt like I wanted more and more.

He slowly pulled away and we stared at each other. We quickly recalled what just happened and widened our eyes.
"That just happened" I heard his small gasp.
I felt so shy all of a sudden and tried my best to hide my blushing face.
There was a rush of silence after that...
.
.
Awkward
.
.

"Umm Jungkook....I-I was just wondering why you said you can't trust me. Did something happened before?" I asked breaking the silence and getting out the words I've been dying to ask him.
"No I'm just afraid that you'll leave me and I'm going to be alone again. I didn't want to trust you because I'm afraid that you'll stop loving me..." I recalled what he said just now. Did he just?..

"I-I" he scratched his head feeling nervous. I bowed my head and the biggest smile appeared on my lips.
"It's ok I understand you, a lot actually" I paused and looked after him.
"And I forgave you a long time ago" he's smile grew bigger and he looked down on the ground.
"But one month already passed 4 days ago, why are you still dating Taehyung" he said looking up again with a worried look on his face.

"Oh it did I forgot...don't worry about him we don't like each other for real" I said with a smile.
"We are just really close friends, you can accept that right" he nodded his head slowly.
"There is nothing between me and Sana too, she was just having a bad time that's all" I nodded my head and smiled.

I have to find where Taehyung is, he seemed angry when he was leaving.

Taehyung's pov

After we had our family netting I went over to Jaehyun and grabbed his hands harshly.
"We need to talk" I said angrily.

We went out to the backyard and he looked at me confused.
"Why didn't you tell me and about you and y/n" I glared at him.
"...*sigh*" he opens his mouth to say something but Tzuyu interrupted us...