[Part3]

Y/n pov

Half way through the class time I noticed paper being thrown many times when I looked the guy at the back who smirked was throwing papers at the cute guy with the glasses.
I felt really bad for the boy because I know how getting bullied is I've experienced it. I looked at the guy at the back he looked back at me I just shook my head and he seemed to stop after that I felt relived.

Jungkook pov

I wonder why Taehyung stopped he always distracts me in class and bullies me all the time none stop but I felt relived that he actually stopped and for the first time in forever I could feel good being in class and honestly I felt free.
At lunch they called me out again and i let out a big breath and went to the original place.

"Can't you stand up for yourself, huh yah! I'm talking to you" Taehyung pushed me into the wall behind, if I tried I could be more than him but I don't that's the problem I'm scared of changes.
I stayed quite like always and didn't say anything so he kicked me in the stomach I hold it tightly feeling the pain all over again, the one from yesterday didn't heal yet so it was two times the pain.
He kicked a few times then when he was about to kick again.

"STOP" I heard a girl shout and I felt presence near me someone held my hands tightly trying to get me up, I slowly open my eyes and it was the new girl from today she looked so pretty. I stared at her while she looked really worried.
She stood up and faced Taehyung.
"What the fuck is wrong with you" she said angrily wow I never thought she would be this loud and brave she seemed like a quite and weak girl I guess I was wrong.

"You stay away baby I'll deal with you later ok" he smirked at her while looking at me again but I only looked at the girl she seemed to be really angry at this point.
"Firstly im not your baby secondly you'll let go of him or I'll show this to the principle" she help out her phone in front of him while Taehyung's eyes widened. He glared at her
"You wouldn't dare" he said smirking.

"Try me" she said back confidently the others ooooved at the back.
Taehyung just smirked at the girl then they left as soon as they did she sat down beside me and looked at me while touching my face I felt my face burn up because of how close she was and I can smell her sweet scent, how her hands are so soft that it could make you melt.She was looking at me while touching face I took her hands away.

"Are you okey" she asked softly I just nodded my head.
"U need the nurse here I'll help you" she out her hand out I just shook my head.
"Umm can you speak" she said awkwardly oh
"Yeah" I sad quietly.
She just nodded her head and there was a awkward silence between us for a while then I had the feeling to talk to her.

"Why d-did you help me" I couldn't talk properly because of the extreme pain.
She looked at me with her eyes there so beautiful I can easily get lost in them. She smiled slightly.
"Because I know how it feels like to get bullied" so she's been bullied as well but she so pretty and nice she also stands up for herself how can someone bully a girl like her.

"How can someone bully a girl like you" I asked not looking at her, I saw in the corner of my eyes that she looked at me quite shocked.
"Well I wasn't this brave and pretty I changed well I was forced you can say" she said quietly looking down.
"How ahhhh" I screamed out of pain when my stomach hurt really bad.
She came to me and stroked my back while looking at me worriedly.

"Oh god let's go to the nurse office please" she said trying to convince me but I can't there gonna notice the bruises and they might tell my parents, I can't let that happen my relationship with my parents might get even worse
"N-no" I managed to spit out

Y/n pov

He said not but why I can see his hurt, my eyes watered just by looking at him at this strange I don't even know why I care but I wanna care for him.
"Please" I pleaded she just shook his head
"Why" I asked confused at why he's acting this way he didn't look at me he just hold his stomach in pain.