[Part20]

Jungkook pov

After hearing what y/n said I regretted everything. Everything I ever said and did to her. I should have never got her involved with me, now I'm going to hurt her and myself. I felt my heart sink. She's going to hate me now right?

Taehyung was and is right, I'm a looser and a jerk.
I slowed down and stopped looking at the sky. I felt my body turn around and a hard punch on the right side of my face.
"Aghh" I groaned in pain and glared at the person.
"Yah when will you stop hurting y/n huh!? All she did for you is help. Which she should have never done. And what are you doing to her?! You hurting her you looser. You don't deserve her so just go and kill yourself alright" he said with full on anger in his voice.

"I know" I whispered and stood up.
"Your not going anywhere before you pay for what you did" he said with a smirk and punched the left side of my face. I groaned in pain again.
"Hit me harder" I said softly. He looked at me in disbelief.
"I'm going to do so even if you don't tell me" he said before kicking my stomach while I curved myself into a ball. The pain in my back caused me to be light headed and my head to be dizzy.
With a lady kick I felt everything around me go black as I passed out.

Taehyung pov

I looked at his lifeless body below me. I kicked him for the last time and walked away. You deserve it. I said to myself and walked to the hospital. But on my way I felt something inside me burn as I got my phone into my hands.
I called the ambulance and told them I saw a guy on the street. I put the phone down and sighed.
"You idiot fuck" I cursed at myself and sat straight. I shouldn't have left him to die.

I walked to y/n's hospital room, as I opened the door my hands started to swear. Remembering her state a while ago made my eyes water. She was in pain, I could feel it.
I walked in and looked at her lifeless body.
"What are you going to yourself?" I whispered to myself, I cursed her hair gently, I felt something inside me drop.

I really love her....

Not as a girlfriend but as in a sister. I've always wanted a younger sister and I feel like god had given me one. Even if it isn't from the same mother. I smiled and left the room.

I got a call from the police. I picked it up confused.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Is this Kim Taehyung" I hummed in response.
"Would you be able to visit the police station you always go to" I rolled my eyes and let out a little yes.
I hung up and made my way to the police station.
What did they find out now?

-Police station-

"So Kim. Taehyung. Did you hit this boy or did you "see him lying in the middle of the road?" The officer questioned.
"I hit him" I looked at him straight in the eyes.
"Alrighty then" he picked up his phone and dialed a number.
"Yes Mr Kim, he's here again" I rolled my eyes and cursed inside.
I'm in big trouble

. -Skip-    

  "That's it I gave you a warning but you didn't listen. Your going to be home schooled from today and onwards" my dad shouted at me making my eyes widen.     "
Dad you can't, I want to go to school!" I shouted back and he came closer to me.
"You don't deserve to go to school, from today I'm going to set bodyguards for you so you don't go anywhere without my permission" he glared at me and walked away.

   "Let me live my fucking life for once. I'm not a kid anymore, I won't let you control my fucking life!" I stomped upstairs and slammed the door almost making it break.
"Fucking Jungkook" I fist my hands and punched the wall. He's always ruining my life. Fucking hell.

-Jungkooks pov-

I woke up with a little bit of headache. I sat straight and looked around. I was in my room.
"Why didn't you tell us" I heard my moms voice.
"Tell what" I asked confused.
"That a guy was bullying you" I looked down and shrugged my shoulder.
"Leave him alone. He's so useless he can't even fight for himself. Now get up and do your work, I heard you missed out on school work, if you fail I'll beat you death" my father look at me and scoffed.

"I'll get you something to eat" Mom looked at me with soft eyes almost making me want to cry. Last time she was this nice to me was about 10 years ago. I nodded as she left the room. I tried to remember what happened. As soon as I did, I felt my heart sink. What have I done..?

"Thanks mom, it was delicious like always" she smiled and rubbed my back and i hissed in pain.
"I'm sorry honey, I'll treat your back, you lay done ok" I didn't even get to respond, she rushed out. Her eyes were full of worry. It felt....nice knowing she still cared about me.

-Morning-

I got ready and I was searching for my glasses and I couldn't find them anywhere and the cloths I usual wear, were torn apart. Damn he hit me pretty hard. But I deserve it so it's ok.

"Mom did you see my glasses?" I questioned.
"They are broken, I bought contact lenses for you" she said back. I scratched my neck.
"Ok thank you" she nodded and gave me the bag.
"Oh well" I sighed and put them on.
"This is just like my glasses" I smiled and walked downstairs.

"Oh my handsome boy, I didn't even recognise you" my mom ruffled my hair and pointed at the breakfast. I smiled and took a bite.
"Your the best" she nodded and smiled.
"And you not, so you better start doing well in school" I heard my dad say with a cold tone. I nodded my head.
"I'll get going now thanks for the food mom" I bowed and stood up.

"Bye, be safe" she waved and walked inside. I have not idea what's gotten into her. But it felt good to finally feel loved by my mom. Really good.

My smile dropped thinking about y/n, her cracked voice and those teary eyes. I can't get it off my mind. It's killing me...
I'm sorry y/n...for everything. But I think it's better for the both of us if we seperate. Like I said and like what's happening. I'm only hurting you.

But I could never thank you enough. You thought me to love, even myself.

-School-

"Omg is that Jungkook?"
"Wow he looks so hot"
"I'm in loveee"
I heard people talk about me in ever step and the girls were staring and smiling at me, which was very unusual and made me feel uncomfortable.

"Jungkookie"
I turned around...

________________________

Omfgggg did y'all see the new concept photos. They look so good.

TAEHYUNG WITH THE DAMN LIP PIERCINGGGG UFFBHDDFGJOLHDS

IM DEAD PEOPLE 😫😫😫