[Part29]

Taehyung pov

"What are you guys doing here?" Tzuyu said confused.
"Tzuyu could you leave us alone we got things to talk about" I felt the anger inside me burn I didn't want nah interruptions right now. I needed answers. Fast.

"Well no, I wanna know to" she said holding Jaehyuns hands. I want to slap the shit out of this bitch right now.
"Tzuyu Get the fuck out of here before I make you" I glared at her making her step back.

"Yah Taehyung whats-"
"I said fuck off Tzuyu!" I shouted at her as she quickly ran back in not looking back.
"No I want answers right now Jaehyun" I glared at him.

"Why do you care so much about her anyways, do you perhaps love her" he questioned making me more impatient. And I wasn't very happy about it.
"Yes I love her, and not as in romantically now stop changing the fucking topic and answer" I fisted my hands waiting for a answer.

"Yes we knew each other and yes I'm the guy who broke her" he slowly looking down.
"But I had no choice but to let her go...if it was my choice I would have never let a girl like that go ever." I scoffed at his words.
"Then why did you?"
"Because I hated her" he said simply. I was confused more than ever.

"What the fuck is wrong with you get your shit together and answer me honestly before I beat the shit out of you Jaehyun I'm not playing bro" I walked closer to him.

"I hated her because I knew we could never be together...I hated the fact that I wasn't the one for her..I hated that I wasn't the man she would be 40 years from now..I hated that I couldn't have her..never. I hated myself because instead of blaming myself for everything I blamed her. I blamed her for making me fall so deeply in love with her. I hated it, I wanted to run away with her from all those problems. I wanted to be her hero again, just like the first time we meet. But I couldn't...I didn't know what to do when we did run away, and I was sure that I wasn't the man for her. And that I hated" as he was speaking I could her his sobs as well. I'm still so confused.

"But why, why did you leave her and choose her over y/n" I said meaning Tzuyu. He looked and scoffed.

"We were engaged since we were younger...can you leave that they never told me. If they did, I wouldn't have gotten involved with y/n and hurt her nor myself" he held his head on his hands shouted. Making me jump a little.

"I fucking hate them, they ruined my life...did d-did they not think about me" he looked at me with tears in his eyes. I felt so bad. None of it was his fault.

"But— Why did you hurt her like that then" if he loved her that much why would he hurt her like that?

"Because I wanted her to hate me. That way I know what when she's with someone else , she will only have bad memories with me and that she won't think about me and only think about her new partner. I thought...that was the only way to get her out of my life..and when she did disappear I lost myself. Completely. But I'm happy that your taking care of her. And I won't stay here for long, I'm going back, I don't want to influence her. I'm happy to her her happy with her life, I'm only a bad memory for her and I want to keep it that way"

"Please take care of her, she's such a soft heart, she will fall in love again even if she's hurt. Just be sure that lucky person deserves her. She can't afford to get hurt again. Please" he walked to the door leaving me standing there.

Should I tell y/n?

Y/n's pov

Jungkook walked me home and he went back as well. I went inside and laid on my bed.

I am the happiest person on earth. I jumped on the bed trying my best not to scream like a fucking donkey.

I got the pillow and screamed into it. Omfg...

We

Kissed!!!

I took deep breaths and smiled widely making my cheeks hurt like hell. But I didn't care because I was so happy.

It was beautiful, I said shyly to myself and laid on my bed again looking at the ceiling.

I wonder what he's thinking right now?

Jungkooks pov

I was walking home when something caught my eyes.

I looked at y/n's window and smiled to myself. She was jumping on the bed with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

I can't believe I have the power to make her this happy. I'm glad I did. After all that pain I caused her. She deserved to be happy.

I touched my lips and I felt my face burn up. I can't believe I did it.

A scream nearly left my lips, I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

I tried to act cool and go back home.

I'm so happy.

________________________________

Vote and comment ❤️