[Part27]

Jungkook's pov

"Don't stand up for me, your going to make y/n hate you" Sana said sadly.
"Don't say that, when she finds out everything she's going to understand that she misunderstood us" I said softly.

"I don't think Taehyung wants to even see me anymore...ugh I'm so stupid, I got angry and said things I didn't even mean" her tears run down her eyes one by one.
I panicked a little and moved closer to her not knowing what to do. I put my hands on her shoulder trying my best to comfort her.

"It's ok, everything will be ok trust me" she sniffed and moved closer wrapping her hands around my waist. I didn't budge, it felt awkward because I've never been this close to any girl before, but I stayed there just so I could comfort her. She is having a bad time right now.

I looked around the area and stopped a girls back walking away from the scene. I looked closely and my eyes widened.

Y/n....

Y/n's pov

Great, just great. My ex is best friends with my most hated ex.
Fuck. My. Life. Just. Fuck. It. 

What did I do to deserve all this?!

-Flashback-

"You know him Taehyung?" I said shocked.
"Yeah, he's like my childhood best friend" he said excitedly. He unwrapped his hands around me and went up to Jaehyun.

"Y/n. This is Jaehyun, Jaehyun this is y/n my girlfriend" I rolled my eyes and looked away.
"What?!" Jaehyun shouted making both of us flinch.
"Umm...yeah, why do you guys know each other" Taehyung said confused.

"Y-" before Jaehyun could continue I cut him off.
"No we don't. Nice to meet you Jaehyun" I put my hands out with a small smile on my face.
He looked into my eyes and sighed. I could see that he was hurt but I didn't care.
He shook my hands but didn't want to let go for awhile so I cut off everything.

"Alright taetae I'm going now, have some time with your best friend" I smiled and walked away.
"Alright babe I'm gonna see you later" he winked and I walked away quickly. Why the hell am I letting him call me that anyways.

I pace palmed myself and walked into the school.

-End of flashback-

I walked into the corridor, and my eyes widened. I was angry but extremely heart broken at the same time.
I looked away and walked off before they could see me.

I didn't really have a reason to be sad because I was closer to Taehyung then I am to Jungkook. But I had a reason to be angry at Sana. Why the hell is she being such a bitch?!

But then again, it seems like I'm doing the same thing as well.
Ughhhh I hate my life.
I wanted to cry and stay in my room for a hundred years without talking to anybody. But I had no choice but to go through all this.

I sat down but the bench and spaced out, I didn't even notice the bell had rang and students started to make their way into their classes.

Taehyung's pov

We had some talk about our life with Jaehyun and I gotta admit that I missed him a lot.
We were really good friends back in America.
"So ummm....is y/n really your girlfriend" he said with a low voice making me confused, he's usual confident talking about girls and all.